Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmer swallowed whole by 23 foot long Python

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres all sorts of dangerous situations out there if you where born a midget. the dude probably woke up in the morning thinking wtfs going to happen today.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      "i'd punch that 23 foot snake until it was out cold!"

no, that snake would f#cking murder you
      Mannnn whatever. Setup Eff Pandas vs the 23 foot python on the Larry vs MCC undercard. I'll f#ck that midget farmer swallowing bish up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Mannnn whatever. Setup Eff Pandas vs the 23 foot python on the Larry vs MCC undercard. I'll f#ck that midget farmer swallowing bish up.
        Well if we can't find a 23 foot python for you to fight. Would you like to fight my 7 3/4 inch python?

Comment

Sorry guys.. it's fake as fück.. they are known to eat small gazelles and other mammals like capeburra but not humans.. Nat Geo did a video on can snake eat humans, it can't unless it's a infant or a kid and there supposedly less than 5 such reported cases and only one was close to be verified.. The biggest among python family is anaconda and it can eat antelopes any bigger it literally dies of gluttony..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Sorry guys.. it's fake as fück.. they are known to eat small gazelles and other mammals like capeburra but not humans.. Nat Geo did a video on can snake eat humans, it can't unless it's a infant or a kid and there supposedly less than 5 such reported cases and only one was close to be verified.. The biggest among python family is anaconda and it can eat antelopes any bigger it literally dies of gluttony..
            So the video is confirmed fake?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39427458

Is the BBC credible enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39427458

Is the BBC credible enough for you?
                Could be legit.. I still stand by what nat geo analysts said.. How tall was this guy!?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  So the video is confirmed fake?
                  I couldn't see this video because it kept asking to login.. but I saw siablo's link and seems real but I want to know if this guy was midget like or regular sized individual..

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Well if we can't find a 23 foot python for you to fight. Would you like to fight my 7 3/4 inch python?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      And whats the problem? Lol You afraid my python will sleep you?

Comment

Working...
                      X