Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREAT VIDEO! This is why you keep your hands up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not taking the headgear and mouthpiece is about as stupid a thing as you can do. Especially knowing that this guy does this ALL THE TIME. I have more training than the American in the video and I still took the headgear and mouthpiece. I guess he thought it would make him look weak...

Comment

the black guy was bringing it to him. i thought those lil hooks the asian guy were weak and had no effect on his oppenent. that hook was set up perfect lol.
      the guy had everything footwork,movement,talent. i kinda thought for a bit that he was going 2 puss out. he body language was showing but he proved me wrong

Comment

Puss out? I thought he was just haming it up for the crowd

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
          the black guy was bringing it to him. i thought those lil hooks the asian guy were weak and had no effect on his oppenent. that hook was set up perfect lol.
          the guy had everything footwork,movement,talent. i kinda thought for a bit that he was going 2 puss out. he body language was showing but he proved me wrong
          He's more concerned with dodging and finishing the 2 minutes so e doesn't usually throw punches. That's what makes this so surprising. To my knowledge this has never happened before.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            Was there anything he could have done worse?
            Seriously. This guy new nothing about fighting. Forget "keep your hands up," wouldn't have made a difference if he had.

Comment

The fight is unfair cause one of them got some boxing experience and the other one has no clue what to do....So who exactly is this dude? Is he a former boxer or just a guy that been in a boxing gym for several years and nowadays making money beating up a bunch of dudes who can't fight?

Comment

is that the video of thelittle korean guy with headgear?

the other guy could.. you know.. learn to box.

oh, and stay off the pavement.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                  Puss out? I thought he was just haming it up for the crowd

i thought eh was just... boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    The fight is unfair cause one of them got some boxing experience and the other one has no clue what to do....So who exactly is this dude? Is he a former boxer or just a guy that been in a boxing gym for several years and nowadays making money beating up a bunch of dudes who can't fight?
                    I think he's just been around a boxing gym for a while. Pretty sure he's not pro or anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X