Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maravilla sold 5 millions $ in ticketsfor his murray fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I'm sure he gets the best treatment and such but you're right nobody ever comes back properly from ACL injuries it seems. The other thing is, Murray is a big guy that could be a factor.

I have a mate who has never recovered from his ACL. He can't even play 5 a side without falling over and having to quit. He just can't shift his weight properly or make sharp turns he ends up on his arse.
    Both my older brothers did the same, multiple operations, now everytime they play football their knees go...

I wouldn't be as worried for Sergio if he had a different style but the guy is all about movement. Who knows how it will affect him...

Comment

Anything ACL related is tough. It is definitely hit or miss.

Cousin of mine blew out his knee years ago and still has lots of issues with it, after repairing it twice. I had the same happen to me and have been golden ever since my surgery.

Comment

Not a fight I'm at all enthused for but glad he's getting some shine, and also fighting in front of a big crowd. I'm kinda sick of seeing fights in America in front of 10 people.

Comment

Working...
        X