Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    When did I say I was no longer a fan? I just said I was getting sick of him.
    im just sayin ur weak for even making this thread. all u done is made all these little pacroaches come out of hiding and circle jerk in this thread as if they agree with you. when u know they been hating floyd since the beggining. just look at all the pac roaches that will flock to this thread because of ur crumbs

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I've been a fan of his forever, I've stood by him forever and took abuse on this forum for that since the day I started posting back in 07...

I became a fan because I was fascinated how he operated in the ring,
      He was/is flawless in nearly every way, I couldn't not respect him for that and could watch him in the ring allday...

But over the last two years in particular (now more than ever,)
      I'm getting sick of him. I respect he is a family man blah blah... whatever...

But he's 35 now and going on about all this money shit and it's just becoming boring at this stage, it seems like he doesn't care about boxing anymore and just wants to talk about "The Money Team," I mean wtf is the Money team? It's not a promotional company, it's not a record label, it's a bunch of dudes in the 30's going around flashing Mayweathers money, it's quite frankly sickening.

In my opinion Floyd needs to get back in the ring, I don't care who it's against. Don't take this thread wrong,
      I don't think he's ducking anyone, At the moment I can't say how good he still is, but I do think he could still beat most guys out there right now, excluding maybe Martinez...

I hope the rumours of him meeting Arum where true and we get to see him back in the ring again,
      But he needs to get out of his own ass and focus on what made who he is today.
      Floyd doesnt really fight that often anyway. i heard he lost alot of weight in jail so he probably trying to get back fit

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        im just sayin ur weak for even making this thread. all u done is made all these little pacroaches come out of hiding and circle jerk in this thread as if they agree with you. when u know they been hating floyd since the beggining. just look at all the pac roaches that will flock to this thread because of ur crumbs
        Nope.

They'll say:

"He's a coward." He's not.

"He's afraid of Manny." He's not.

blah blah blah...

All I said was I was sick of him outside the ring and him not fighting.

Comment

Gayweather wasnt worth your attention anyways.

Comment

never really liked the guy, im sure some would disagree. his boxing style and attitude is the reason im not a fan of him.

Comment

feel the same way actually

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                Floyd doesnt really fight that often anyway. i heard he lost alot of weight in jail so he probably trying to get back fit
                Well it's different, he'll defiantly need a tune up because of his time inside,
                I'd of thought this tone up would've come around december of this year in order to get a big fight next year..

But there is no sign of either of this happen, his fans are in limbo and it's very irritating.

Comment

come on in and frolic in this thread pac turds!! yall deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    it a boxing forum, he cant post what he thinks cause he might the haters will come out and throw a parade. Dude its the internet stop taking all this so seriously. Like you said to someone go tweet that you stop being floyd fan lol, go tweet to floyd that a hate thread came up on him, he wouldent care either. Only the floyd fan who take all this personal get mad.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      it a boxing forum, he cant post what he thinks cause he might the haters will come out and throw a parade. Dude its the internet stop taking all this so seriously. Like you said to someone go tweet that you stop being floyd fan lol, go tweet to floyd that a hate thread came up on him, he wouldent care either. Only the floyd fan who take all this personal get mad.
                      u still havent replied if u want to take my sig bet yet. well do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X