Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you go out with a girl that said no sex untill marraige?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she is worth it without a doubt. The relationship wouldn't revolve around sex it would revolve around actually building a meaningful bond.

Now if you DO get married and she says she won't give me head we have a ****ing problem on our hands.

Comment

My ex-GF was actually like this. She went from raving freak to born again Christian who wanted to be celibate until marriage. It was hard as hell but we did it for several months until we broke up (She's a religious bigot) and she did the same with another guy wanting to remain celibate. She hit me up two months ago saying they did it and he cums quick so there is no ****ing way she will marry him lmao.

Comment

That would be perfect.

Waiting would be all worth it when youre married and you know you love eacother for more than just sex. It would also prove that the girl isnt some horny slut capable of cheating on your ass.

OMG finding a cute religious virgin girl and marrying her then take her virginity would be a dream of mine. <333

My current GF has had black **** in her and that bothers me so much. i wish i found her when she was a virgin.

Comment

yes, she will put out eventually, also no need to worry that your relationship is base only on sex

plus you can convince her that anal sex is not real sex, that she would still be able to save herself for marriage whether it is with you or someone else

Comment

I don't think I could honestly. It be too much of a tease man. Sleeping next to her for years but wanking it off?

There no way I get married for quite some years!

Comment

Hell man i cant even go out wit a girl without wanting to fuuck her, *****s wild man. I guess when you get a consistent gina diet you dont like to bull***** around haha. With that said realistically i couldn't wait. In all honestly, she would wanna fuuck me haha i have my ways.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                If she's a virgin, yes...if she's done it before, but all of a sudden wants to talk about finding God or whatever, then hell no.
                this... . . .

Comment

Come on, listen to fools saying that a relationship is "all about sex" if you're having sex before you get married. Thats the dumbest shi t i heard all week. Let me tell you two HUGE mistakes FOOLS make before they get married:

1) Not finding out if you're sexually compatible
                  2) not finding out if you can live together

Now obviously things can still work out if you dont dO the above, but it makes it ALOT easier if u do.

Comment

I probably wouldn't but every circumstance is different. Having sexual relations with your partner is normal and important. It kind of reminds me of dudes marrying chicks that they never lived with. You have to do all these things in order to know if she's the one for you.

Comment

Probably, only if she's a virgin and lets me bang other girls on the side.

But I probably wouldn't go through the marriage though. I been with a few girls who were not very good in the sack, so I more than likely won't take the risk.

Sex is not everything, but it's one of the top priorities.

Comment

Working...
                      X