Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW WADA report exposes unique measures Russians take to cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first USADA was usesless....now it's WADA.
    Well it's hard to endorse things that don't fit an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I bought Black Rob's tape. My cousin thought he was wack but I kep telling him the dude was cold. I had heard Rob on a couple mixtapes. Remember the real mixtapes that actually came on a cassette tape?
      Yes. With white paper tape across the front. Memorex.

I actually had a mixtape I did back when I was 16. Wasn't no autotune back then, you just had it or you didn't. Black Rob had it, Punisher certainly had it.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Let me guess, they all have a history of Diabetes in their family like Sharapova and that is why they was taking it?
        Let's say it like that: If you have diabetes and you have to take meldonium, you shouldn't be a high class athlete. This diabetes thing is ridicolous.

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        If I'm an elite athlete, and I'm popping something that I know I'm using not for genuine medical purposes, but to enhance performance (I doubt Sharapova & co actually think they needed it), I'll be paranoid as fck and checking those WADA lists every damn day. There's no excuse.
        The list gets updated once a year and top athletes would have doctors for that. There's no excuse.

Comment

Melle Mel wasn't a lyricists? Are you serious? Wasn't nobody spitting lyrics like him at the that time. It's kinda hard for me to take you serious. I was alive during that time. I remember first hearing rap on the radio and was blown away. But theres only been a couple times I heard something that I knew was way different than anything I've heard before and that was Melle Mel on The Message

LL Cool J-I need Love. A rap slow jam? Nobody was doing that

NWA

Rakim

Herbie Han****

Biggie

Geto Boys

This is my opinion, somebody who remembers hearing the first time rap was played on the radio. Not some 28 year old hipster writing for Spin magazine. When I heard these songs/artists I hadn't heard anything like them before.
          good selection.......we can agree to disagree.
          Last edited by Godsfly; 06-17-2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

The reason I say LL is because he's been in the game since he was 16 and has always delivered quality music. I really can't think of a bad LL album, even his later stuff was good. It's hard to stay at the top of any profession that long. That's why I always give LL his props.
            I can respect that, he was essentially the first to have a lengthy career and stay relevant in pop culture

Comment

them russians be cheatin tho....

Comment

Originally posted by gee73 View Post
                There's no excuse.
                Couldn't agree more my man. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                X