Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude shot while live streaming on FaceBook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! he unloaded 17 shots on his ass

One false move, get swiss cheesed up.
    -Biggie

Comment

Imagine if the shooter gets caught over this video... He'll end up catching the county blues... couple of homies got caught over simple **** like forgetting their hat at the scene of the crime... F.uckt up yo...

Comment

Messed up, man. I hope the shooter gets what's coming to him.

Comment

bruh the scene with the clouds and the branches flowing in the breeze needed a narration from morgan freeman, that **** was poetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            bruh the scene with the clouds and the branches flowing in the breeze needed a narration from morgan freeman, that **** was poetic.
            lol I was thinking this could be a great infomercial for STOP the VIOLENCE you know since there was a Stop sign in the video

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              lol I was thinking this could be a great infomercial for STOP the VIOLENCE you know since there was a Stop sign in the video
              i didn't think it was real at first because that shot was too good, pardon the pun.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                Or like some David Attenborough describing the history of Chicago.

Comment

That is actually a good idea and sends a strong message tbh

Comment

Damn! he unloaded 17 shots on his ass

One false move, get swiss cheesed up.
                    -Biggie
                    From what I've read on a different site, the guy that is shooting after the phone was dropped was actually a friend of the dude that was shot. (Probably didn't write that up the best.)

If you go to the 20 second mark of the video, you can see a dark car pull into view, and I guess whoever was in the car did a drive by on the guy recording the video, with his buddy firing back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      From what I've read on a different site, the guy that is shooting after the phone was dropped was actually a friend of the dude that was shot. (Probably didn't write that up the best.)

If you go to the 20 second mark of the video, you can see a dark car pull into view, and I guess whoever was in the car did a drive by on the guy recording the video, with his buddy firing back.
                      I didn't even notice that, he looks both ways right before the shots start to ring

that's why the dude on the video with the gun keeps shooting straight and moving instead of stopping and pointing down cause I'm sure the guy with the phone would've went down right away

Comment

Working...
                      X