Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is the most overrated fighter today dude aint beat nobody and is easy to hit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
    He wont even fight lara, no disrespect but thats lame
    What makes Lara great at 160? He can't even beat Canelo at his own weight.

Comment

Originally posted by LesMoonves BOSS View Post
      What makes Lara great at 160? He can't even beat Canelo at his own weight.
      He's not, none of these GGG haters boosting Lara even give him a chance of winning. I think I saw one alt today that claimed Lara wins, thats it.

Comment

I don't know about over rated because he seems to be the man at 160,

It's just for his age his resume sucks, In my opinion Partly because his division is absolute garbage and partly because K2 hasnt done a good job as far as match making.

It's also annoying that some of his super fans, who are grown men but act like little girls at a 1 direction concert feel he can do no wrong and is a modern day Khazak Jesus.

Comment

So, which one of those middleweights have made the offer to fight him? And what makes makes 168 loaded? the Dirrells suck. Groves is wack, and Degale? Whats so special about him? Froch already decided it wasn't worth it and Ward is fighting at light heavy. This whole idea that 168 is some great division, is the epitome of hype.
          excuses, excuses....Groves and DeGale would beat everyone he fought as would all the guys I listed

they aren't special just better than who he is fighting

Rosado and willie Monroe are c class fighters

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            He's not, none of these GGG haters boosting Lara even give him a chance of winning. I think I saw one alt today that claimed Lara wins, thats it.
            I've seen it at other places. Lara is going to be the one to "expose" GGG. They all complained that Monroe only had 6 KOs, but fail to realize Lara only has 12.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              excuses, excuses....Groves and DeGale would beat everyone he fought as would all the guys I listed

they aren't special just better than who he is fighting

Rosado and willie Monroe are c class fighters
              This Groves?

The one who beat Degale?

How are they better than Murray? Macklin?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

It's just for his age his resume sucks, In my opinion Partly because his division is absolute garbage and partly because K2 hasnt done a good job as far as match making.

It's also annoying that some of his super fans, who are grown men but act like little girls at a 1 direction concert feel he can do no wrong and is a modern day Khazak Jesus.
                How do you fight someone who refuses to fight you?

Comment

This Groves?

The one who beat Degale?

How are they better than Murray? Macklin?
                  he lost to Carl Froch who is a A class fighter and only lost to ward and Kessler which he avenged

Degale just beat Dirrell and is a lot more talented than Murray and Macklin

Who has Murray ever beat worth a D

Didn't Macklin just get starched by a no name

you must really be high on this guy...his resume sucks

the guys I mentioned don't get half the praise or hype and he hasn't beat nobody

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

this

Comment

He can fight and seems like a good fighter,but not this monster people are making him out to be...He can cut the ring off well and has nice balance and sets his shots up well...But his defense is leaky and he seems to lack stamina at times. Only time will tell honestly

Comment

Working...
                      X