Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some boxers allowed to cheat and earn respect as being "crafty" "Skilled"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are some boxers allowed to cheat and earn respect as being "crafty" "Skilled"

It's clear as day and is first on the list of rules for this sport.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Rules_of_Boxing

You cannot hit below the belt, hold, trip, kick, headbutt, wrestle, bite, spit on, or push your opponent.
    Why are certain fighters... *cough Ward* *cough Mayweather but not nearly as much as Ward* **Cough cough WARD** allowed to get away with this shiz?! He's praised on here as this slick skilled amazingly talented guy, but all I see is a cheat who spoils fights, one of his great moves is the mastered "jab and grab" technique he does... he literally jabs and rushes in for a clinch. The Kessler and Froch fights were horrendous, this guy's tactics are a disgrace to the sport, no non American would get away with the trash he does.

I'd love to see him fight GGG at a neutral venue with a non American ref who does not condone cheating like Ward does.

Ward will be stripped and exposed if he's not allowed to cheat, he'll have to fight which means he'll most likely do the Booty Dew when facing the monster puncher that is GGG.

Ward should have been DQ'd so many times

Comment

Clinching and holding are two different things.

Learn the difference before trying to insinuate cheating.

I'll admit that it's up to the ref to also make the distinction and some refs are terrible at it.

It's not the fighter's fault though. They're going to do whatever it takes to win the fight.

Comment

When's the last time you saw a fighter get points deducted for clinching. And why single out American refs when wlad holds the clinch record and got no oenalty. Wait don't answer that, I already know why

Comment

I agree. Wladimir Klitschko is really a bum.

Comment

Nobody really cares about Ward. He's been out of the picture so long people have forgotten about him just like they are doing with Mikey Garcia. Clinching is just another word for holding, who are you kidding.

Comment

Low blows should not be considered "slick."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I agree. Wladimir Klitschko is really a bum.
                klitschko would eat andre ward for breakfast

Comment

They crafty doe

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                    klitschko would eat andre ward for breakfast
                    Heavyweight.

Super Middleweight.

You're not too bright.

Comment

Working...
                    X