Collapse
No announcement yet.

You need to bring your birth certificate to use public restrooms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] You need to bring your birth certificate to use public restrooms

Phoenix mulls law limiting transgender restroom use

GOP Rep. John Kavanagh wants to create Arizona's first law governing restroom privileges. Under Senate Bill 1432, someone would be guilty of disorderly conduct if he or she uses a bathroom, locker room or dressing room that's not designated for the sex listed on his or her birth certificate.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-bill/2002093/

Do you want your girl to be in the bathroom and a couple of drag queens just walk in there while she's freshening up?
    I'm all for gay rights, marriage, etc, but I'm a little leery of the ideal.

Comment

I agree,you were born a man or woman and will die as one no matter what you cut off or try to stitch on

Comment

What are they going to do, hire security guards to stand infront of all the restrooms?

Comment

Wow, an attempt to solve aproblem nobody is actually having, motivated by senseless bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Wow, an attempt to solve aproblem nobody is actually having, motivated by senseless bigotry.
            i used to work in an office that had a large washroom that both men and women used. not one issue.

why this is is beyond me.

Comment

Someone's sex isn't always a black or white issue, there can be alot of grey area. Eg your can have a Y chromosome yet be resistant to male hormones.

Which bathroom do those people use? Plus who walks around with their birth certificate, those thing are a pain in the ass to get new copies of.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                i used to work in an office that had a large washroom that both men and women used. not one issue.

why this is is beyond me.
                In all the science fiction shows and movies, men and women seem to be showering together without a problem. It's the way of the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry x. View Post
                  I agree,you were born a man or woman and will die as one no matter what you cut off or try to stitch on
                  This^^^^^^

If you were born a man use the men's restroom, if you were born a woman use the woman's restroom. I don't care what you "think" you are or try to turn yourself into

Comment

Make a third bathroom with this sign on it

?

problem solved!

Comment

Working...
                    X