Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist devil Ann Coulter calls Latinos "lazy underclass".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist devil Ann Coulter calls Latinos "lazy underclass".

Obviously this is outrageous. AC is a right racist sket and has insulted anyone not snow white with a gun fetish.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2253721.html

Even made news here - if one of our politicians said such a thing, they'd be finished before the day was out.

What do you guys, esp Hispanic folk here, make of this gross slander?

I like Ann Coulter

Comment

No one likes her. She was chewed up by Jeremy Paxman once when she tried getting big on 'Newsnight'.

Comment

yea she always has something stupid to say about latinos

Comment

She was ranting against Muslims previously. Sket. One of the groups beefing in Mexico should make a detour and pay her a visit. Her and Michael Savage. He's such a fool, he is LITERALLY banned from the UK.

Comment

Solid 6.

Would bang.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Solid 6.

Would bang.

Solid 4 for me, but yea I'd still rape her.

Comment

She's ****in weird and she looks like a ****in dude. I can't stand when chicks are ****in weird. I don't even care that she's rascist and a b*tch. I just hate that she looks like a ****ing dude.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                  She was ranting against Muslims previously. Sket. One of the groups beefing in Mexico should make a detour and pay her a visit. Her and Michael Savage. He's such a fool, he is LITERALLY banned from the UK.
                  what does that say when a country has to resort to banning somebody? The person who got banned won. . .

just like how it's a crime to take a different stance on the holocaust in a lot of EUropean countries. the opposition already won. . . the "deniers" already won, that is.

that being said, im not really a coulter fan. she's just trying to get her name out there anyway possible. sometimes she schools libtards and speaks the truth, other times just s ounds like an obnoxious little **** you want to **** the bytch out of.

Comment

That's a tranny

Comment

Working...
                    X