Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which upcoming HBO fight are you most excited to see?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Dawson is not the clear #1 at 175 in my book, he has unfinished business with Pascal.
    not only is he the lineal champ but hes the clear number one in every major boxing publication. thats about as clear as it gets.

Comment

Chavez Jr. vs Martinez. And it isn't close for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        not only is he the lineal champ but hes the clear number one in every major boxing publication. thats about as clear as it gets.
        And Pascal still beat his ass and only lost once since then. Most major boxing publications probably still have Pacquiao #1 P4P...

Comment

Chavez-Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            And Pascal still beat his ass and only lost once since then. Most major boxing publications probably still have Pacquiao #1 P4P...
            not true. there are a few that put floyd in the top spot and ring has them both at #2. dawson is universal lineal and ring and #1

Comment

Chavez-Martinez,golovkin-proksa isn't far behind

Comment

1. Chavez-Martinez
                2. Dawson-Ward

Both great, great, fights.

Don't really care for the other two.

Comment

Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez. I was pumped for Golovkin-Pirog, sucks that he'll lose his title and not get to fight.

Anyway, that Nishioka/Donaire+Alvarado/Rios doubleheader is what I'm really excited about.

Comment

Its got to be Martinez-Chavez Jr.

Comment

Golovkin vs. Proksa - Great fight. Will be better than people expect. Proska has a similar style to Martinez so it will show how Golvokin doeals with that movement and speed. Looking forward to this one

Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez - Another great mix of styles with teh come forward aggressor vs the southpaw stylist. I expect it to go long and resemble the bull vs the matador

Ward vs. Dawson - Cant really get excited about this one cuz both guys are boring to watch. Great skill level but their boxing style and personailities just dont do it for me. Important fight but alot of the intrigue was lost when Dawson agreed to a 168 weight limit which means he will have no strength. I expect Ward vs Green all over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X