Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: Floyd Mayweather Jr " When I Come Back It Will Be Against Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd= Entertainment...

Comment

"Let me tell you something man, everybody wants to see this Pacquiao fight. If that would have happened already, they would have Floyd in jail." -- Floyd Mayweather Sr., September 27, 2010

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8491.html
      Last edited by al-Xander; 02-01-2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Floyd has a court case coming up , anyone with fuken 1/2 a brain should know you cant go mentally into a superfight with something like that hanging over you , he will come back after a 2 yr lay off and school Manny because he is a better fighter the best of this generation and all you little haters will get it in the ass when he does .

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          In what 4-5 years?

Please go away and take your fans with you.
          Says the pacman d1ck rider.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Floyd has a court case coming up , anyone with fuken 1/2 a brain should know you cant go mentally into a superfight with something like that hanging over you , he will come back after a 2 yr lay off and school Manny because he is a better fighter the best of this generation and all you little haters will get it in the ass when he does .
            lol after a 2 year lay off.. yea come back and school manny after manny has been in 3923234029409234093049234 fights while floyd was on "vacation".. floyd didnt have any court cases when the first talk about floyd vs manny was going on, so u can cut the crap!!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              floyd: when i come back it'll be against manny pakyaw! im just waiting for manny to slow down.. when i return i'll fight that lil midget under 1 circumstance, that midget cant use both of his hands! thats fair right, i mean come on look how long i've been on the side line.. its only fair if manny fight me with 1 hand...

*****s: hell yea thats fair!! if manny wont do it then its clearly that manny is a cheating ducking fraud!!
              Slow down? Pacs younger and has been active. That logic makes no sense? So why doesn't Manny just take random drug tests in your opinion? In other words , which excuse do you believe?

Comment

I don't get it, Pacquiao fans call Floyd a fraud, chicken, ducker etc. when Floyd himself has stated he wants Manny Pacquiao as his next opponent. Pac fans are some of the most delusional people in the world who do not know jack about boxing.

When/if this fight happens, you'll see why Boxing is called the sweet science. There's nothing scientific about the way Pacquiao fights.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  lol after a 2 year lay off.. yea come back and school manny after manny has been in 3923234029409234093049234 fights while floyd was on "vacation".. floyd didnt have any court cases when the first talk about floyd vs manny was going on, so u can cut the crap!!
                  Your an idiot it was Manny that ran from the first negotiation and Floyd agreeing to everything , the fight was there to be had and Manny bailed , then all the Arum bull**** and Floyds personal problems came into it for the rest of the year , Manny had a chance in March and ran , Floyd will come back and school him because his skills are so far ahead of Manny , only way Manny can beat him is by cheating , take the test cheater and watch what happens on a level playing field something Pac dosent do because he always has an advantage against his hand picked boiled down or shot opponets .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                    Slow down? Pacs younger and has been active. That logic makes no sense? So why doesn't Manny just take random drug tests in your opinion? In other words , which excuse do you believe?
                    excuses?? are u ******ed??? if im younger than u but im fighting 2-3 fights in a year compare to u not fighting at all.. its going to slow me down physically and mentally... this still doesnt make sense to u????

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Your an idiot it was Manny that ran from the first negotiation and Floyd agreeing to everything , the fight was there to be had and Manny bailed , then all the Arum bull**** and Floyds personal problems came into it for the rest of the year , Manny had a chance in March and ran , Floyd will come back and school him because his skills are so far ahead of Manny , only way Manny can beat him is by cheating , take the test cheater and watch what happens on a level playing field something Pac dosent do because he always has an advantage against his hand picked boiled down or shot opponets .
                      cheat??? cheaters??? did manny test positive for any peds??? this is all u *****s have left.. to discredit manny for using peds even though u have no proof LOL!!! floyd had his chance the second time around and what did he do??? exactly!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X