No announcement yet.

Video of Giovanni Segura being trained by disgraced trainer Capatillo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I find it funny they find that victory legit over Calderon with the same guy who trained Margarito.

Capetillo's fighters makes Ricans take knees.
    yeah and that time they can't claim it was plaster since it was in PR and capetillo didn't wrap his hand

Comment

Just saw the video. Lusilo is the one working the mits. He has the best mit game in Cali sometimes he puts me to work Gio a little with sparring. Giovanni is strong for his size Im a junior welter

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
        blue is chicano bro lol take it easy
        Haha my bad bro just saw the flag behind thought it was the pr. Plus its like trying to imply something.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          Haha my bad bro just saw the flag behind thought it was the pr. Plus its like trying to imply something.
          how were the televisa fights? i missed them

Comment

how were the televisa fights? i missed them
            Naw dont live in mexico any more and they dont show em here. But jardon looks like a good prospect.

Comment

Naw dont live in mexico any more and they dont show em here. But jardon looks like a good prospect.
              you don't need to live there to watch em bro you can buy Mexican sky to watch the cards i have to also watch soccer games

Comment

LOL! I posted the vid on my FB page & like 90% of the people did not know Giovanni was trained by Capatillo. Should have know the BoxScene peeps would be more informed LOL my bad.

Here is personal latest vid. Peace please tell your friends here & other forums to subscribe.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                  LOL! I posted the vid on my FB page & like 90% of the people did not know Giovanni was trained by Capatillo. Should have know the BoxScene peeps would be more informed LOL my bad.

Here is personal latest vid. Peace please tell your friends here & other forums to subscribe.

why the **** is a american flag behind zarate bro?

Comment

you don't need to live there to watch em bro you can buy Mexican sky to watch the cards i have to also watch soccer games
                    Naw but i got comcast nd i dont think they got televisa i got the spanish package but i dont think its there.

Comment

why the **** is a american flag behind zarate bro?
                      LOL! How do I change my avitar?

Comment

Working...
                      X