• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, War Pascal!

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessionalLoc View Post
      Btw, War Pascal!
      Easy win for hopkins, Pascal is very predictable sadly. See his highlight against Dawson you see one more repeated multiple times. Hopkins will capital on it.

Comment

getting worked up over misspelling a fighter's name lol, now that's funny.

Comment

Maybe my standards are a little high.

I expect a promoter of highly successful company to be able to spell at least the important fighters of today correctly.

He constantly misspells pacquiao(paquioa), Darchinyan(darchinian) and Amir Khan(Amhir).

I expect professionalism(Not talking about doing a fighters wife).

I should lower my standards.

Its only twitter

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post

I expect a promoter of highly successful company to be able to spell at least the important fighters of today correctly.

He constantly misspells pacquiao(paquioa), Darchinyan(darchinian) and Amir Khan(Amhir).

Its only twitter
            well i give you props, you did make Oscar say sorry. He must be back on ESL right now. So you have you revenge.

Comment

Its only twitter
              Khan is one of his fighters and none of those names are English or Spanish.

Comment

This is why GBP is a second rate boxing promotion. This is also proof that Oscar is a freaking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLT] Kirby View Post
                  To be fair, some of the greatest fighters in our era never finished highschool, hell some never even finished elementary school. Floyd, Pac, BHop, etcetc.
                  Pacquiao finished elementary at
                  Saavedra Saway Elementary School in General Santos City,

Comment

Its only twitter

Who's wife was he talking about and could you direct me to his tweet about doing this....

Comment

Its only twitter
                      Nah I don't think they are dude.

If he mispells it there he'd clearly do so anywhere.

There's no excuse for it because the names are out there on flyers, all over tv, magazines, heck his own Ring website including the ratings section, and boxrec a very common site for people to do just basic research of a guys boxing record.

So Oscar's showing pretty poor form when you think about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X