Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joining a Boxing Gym, is it worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is cheaper boxing gyms in london than that but im not sure which other ones are close to you, cheaper ones available, for them prices u could join duke mckenzies gym a dude with a big name - at herne hill.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
      come on guys
      Peace man
      allow the beef it aint needed
      boxers they are professionals, remain disciplined no need to give aggro on the net

PEACE
      this guy has never seen a gym from the inside and if he's gonna talk to me the way he does he shouldn't be expecting me to just brush it off or something. i have never talked to this clown before, he comes out of nowhere blindsiding me and trying to teach me up on how to train and how long to do this and that, meanwhile this guy like i said is just sitting on his ass the entire day. somebody should drag his lazy ass in the ring for 12 rounds of sparring, that would humble him and really help him in the future with the way he talks and thinks how he knows anything about boxing. he thinks watching mayweather fight once a year makes him some sort of expert

how do you respect a guy like that. if he actually used a different routine, doing 4 hours each day, maybe not intense but if he gave it all he had then i could respect that. people train different. im not saying everything i do is correct and thats the way to go. but he just comes out of nowhere, no clue about anything and he calls me and everyone else in here a ***** for doing an hour and a half of intense boxing each day. chump

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        so you do sit on your ass the entire day and then you have the balls to call us ******* for not going 4 (intense) hours each day when the human body is not even able to do that? like i said, you don't know ****. go sit on your ass the entire day and then talk about how people who actually lay it on the line and put the work in are ******* for not doing what you feel like they should be doing since you have so much experience in....sitting on your ass. you should be giving advice on how to avoid ass rashes from sitting on your ass the entire day instead of calling anybody in here a ***** or telling them that this is just a hobby like they are collecting coins or something if they go for 60-90 minutes. you got such a big mouth, you cant back anything up
        Never said I didn't box either little boy. You're just assuming things now. I think it's safe to say that I've boxed more rounds in the last month than you have in your entire life. How would you like me to back it up? I don't need to prove a damn thing to you. You're just a little internet tough guy. Do you realize what you're typing or do you just push buttons and hope for the best? Listen man you started by getting on here and downing people without even knowing what you were talking about and you got called out for it. End of story.

Comment

people all i can say is act grown up come on
          no need to hate on someone just let it be, and get on with your training, instead of going pyscho on here, go pyscho on the punch bag
          bless

Comment

yeah its definetly worth it

Comment

Working...
            X