Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've just ordered the Eastman fight on sentanta sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just ordered tonight and it's got it showing from 12.45am, it's hopkins, taylor and Witter def but also should be the froch fight cos it's being shown in britain

Comment

This is from Hennessy sports:

Hennessy Sports would like to clarify details of the Setanta Pay Per View broadcast of the Saturday February 19th ‘EXXECUTION DAY’ promotion at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.

We are happy to confirm that the live broadcast will hit the UK at 0100 GMT on the following Sunday.

Junior Witter’s Commonwealth title defence against South Africa’s Lovemore N’Dou is scheduled to start at approximately 0115 GMT.

The broadcast will also feature Jermain Taylor’s 10 round clash against Daniel Edouard and of course Howard Eastman’s challenge to undisputed middleweight champion Bernard Hopkins.

Setanta PPV1 can be found on Sky Channel 435. The broadcast costs £14.95.

The bill is subject to change.

Comment

who is Froch fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by thesiberianexpress
          who is Froch fighting?
          yeah..hope he doesnt step back.

damon hague fight was a joke.

im sooo pleased we get to see the fights.

i was under the impression wed only get to see eastman - hopkins.

might be a conflict of times too..this is off the bbc site

Howard Eastman v Bernard Hopkins
          Live on Radio Five Live 19 February
          Brief highlights, Sunday Grandstand, 20 February; extended highlights at 2230GMT

Howard Eastman challenges middleweight world champion Bernard Hopkins for his WBC crown at Los Angeles' Staples Center on 19 February.

London's Eastman has been waiting for his chance for two years and has vowed to knock the champion out inside five rounds.

However, Hopkins is arguably the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world and Eastman will have his work cut out if he is to bring the title back to England.

Last edited by Drug Fiend; 02-16-2005, 08:18 PM.

Comment

There are not going to put in Carl Froch with a decent top ten american just an a mexcian clubfighter to showcase his talents. The guy is good so i don't care just want to see Witter get banged out by Ndou. Witter thinks he is banger but is getting hit much more often as a result

Comment

If hatton gets done by Tzyu, will he finally fight Witter?

Lol

Comment

yea me too

Comment

how much you paying?

Comment

Hop was so strong but a little bored fight.
                    Which cannel did you coose or Which fight is first was trivial one from
                    now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinatra.Jr
                      Hop was so strong but a little bored fight.
                      Which cannel did you coose or Which fight is first was trivial one from
                      now.
                      bumping old threads to raise your post count thread, can get you banned for a while, if you need the 25 posts quick go chill in the lounge, its a forums for off topic stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X