No announcement yet.

What are the most painful illnesses you have had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the most painful illnesses you have had

What are the most painful illnesses you have had ? elaborate on how severe/ bad the symptoms were.

The reason i made this thread is because im suffering from swimmers ear (ear inffection) at the moment (cant sleep because of the pain) and its one of the most severe nagging pains ive ever had.

A year back i neglected my tooth and it became infected and man that was extremely painful to.

Bare in mind ive been attacked by a Police Dog before and almost had my arm torn to pieces. I had 27 stitches in my arm when i was 10 year old but nothing compares to the tooth ache i had etc.

Whats your tail ? and has anyone else has swimmers ear before ?

I have been very lucky to not get any real bad illnesses. The only time i remember was when i was like in 3rd grade, i just think it was a real bad flu. I was vomiting for like 2 weeks.

Anyways im way over due to get really sick. I been so lucky that i deserve to be in the hospital one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      I have been very lucky to not get any real bad illnesses. The only time i remember was when i was like in 3rd grade, i just think it was a real bad flu. I was vomiting for like 2 weeks.

Anyways im way over due to get really sick. I been so lucky that i deserve to be in the hospital one of these days

You have time on your side

Ive never really caught flu, i dont know why because its such a common illness you would of thought most people have had it. Ive had colds and **** but never straight up flu.

Comment

pneumonia was the most pain i've felt. everytime i took a breath, it felt like i was being stabbed in the back. sleeping was almost impossible because i had to take little breaths to minimize the pain.

i've also had a pinch nerve and that was also painful enough to remember. it hurt so bad i started to question god.

Comment

In 2006 I had tonsillitis. That is the most painful and excruciatin **** I've ever been thru in my life. It's a sore throat x50. I couldn't even swallow a sip of water to take the pills I was takin without damn near bein in tears from the pain. I couldn't sleep at nite cuz it hurt so bad. Breathin thru my mouth all the time took all my water outta me. I couldn't eat anything but applesauce for weeks. I dried out like a skeleton and lost about 30 ****in lbs. I str8 up looked and felt like I was near death. I wouldn't wish tonsillitis on anybody. **** is harsh.

Comment

I have been pretty fortunate to not have anything TOO awful except for back spasms. That was savage and debilitating.

I broke my collarbone in two spots playing tackle football w/ no pads.

I tried out for my HS basketball team my freshman year w/ pneumonia. I played with that **** for two ****in weeks and had no idea why I was so run down and had **** stamina compared to some of the other guys. I made the team easy peasy though.

I know the first two aren't illnesses but I thought I'd mention em because I have never really been too sick or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ardistic View Post
              pneumonia was the most pain i've felt. everytime i took a breath, it felt like i was being stabbed in the back. sleeping was almost impossible because i had to take little breaths to minimize the pain.

i've also had a pinch nerve and that was also painful enough to remember. it hurt so bad i started to question god.
              Originally posted by mangler View Post
              In 2006 I had tonsillitis. That is the most painful and excruciatin **** I've ever been thru in my life. It's a sore throat x50. I couldn't even swallow a sip of water to take the pills I was takin without damn near bein in tears from the pain. I couldn't sleep at nite cuz it hurt so bad. Breathin thru my mouth all the time took all my water outta me. I couldn't eat anything but applesauce for weeks. I dried out like a skeleton and lost about 30 ****in lbs. I str8 up looked and felt like I was near death. I wouldn't wish tonsillitis on anybody. **** is harsh.

Hell just thinking about what you guys had to go through there makes me think im pretty lucky now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                What are the most painful illnesses you have had ? elaborate on how severe/ bad the symptoms were.

The reason i made this thread is because im suffering from swimmers ear (ear inffection) at the moment (cant sleep because of the pain) and its one of the most severe nagging pains ive ever had.

A year back i neglected my tooth and it became infected and man that was extremely painful to.

Bare in mind ive been attacked by a Police Dog before and almost had my arm torn to pieces. I had 27 stitches in my arm when i was 10 year old but nothing compares to the tooth ache i had etc.

Whats your tail ? and has anyone else has swimmers ear before ?
                i know how u feel bro. i had that same problems when i was 7 years old. i use to go swimming a lot when i was a kid during summer. the pain in my ear was just too fuuucking irritating. it's painful, very itchy, it has that yucky gooey feel in it. ugh

Comment

oh also when i got circumcised. it was kinda old school when i got mine done. i was on my 5th grade. there was gauze around my dick and replacing it is the most fuucking painful i ever felt. the fresh skin on the head of my dick sticks to the gauze so when u peel it out some part of the skins peels out too. if u take a look at the head of my dick it doens't have a color pattern. there are spots that it is color flesh and some parts look lighter

Comment

Originally posted by One Two View Post
                    i know how u feel bro. i had that same problems when i was 7 years old. i use to go swimming a lot when i was a kid during summer. the pain in my ear was just too fuuucking irritating. it's painful, very itchy, it has that yucky gooey feel in it. ugh
                    Yeah, i got these drops from the doc to put in my ear, they contain some kind of steroid but im experiencing more pain now than i was before since i started using the drops.

I hear it can take upto 7 days to clear up to.

Comment

Working...
                    X