Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did American Boxing fans lose respect and disown Sugar Shame Mosley??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did American Boxing fans lose respect and disown Sugar Shame Mosley??

First off, if you are not American you input is not required in this thread.

This question goes to the American boxing community. When did you lose all respect for Sugar Shame Mosley as he is known within the American boxing community?

here are many options ranges from ducking Mayweather numerous times, marrying Jin, Taking EPO, Ducking Paul Williams and that infamous “Half-Mexican” quote and other (specify).

I totally lost respect for Mosley for the Half-Mexican comment. I find it quite distasteful and embarrassing. What does he exactly mean Half-Mexican. That he is ashamed being full-American. Does he want to be like a Mexican boxer?? Meaning he wants to turn his back on the great boxing tradition in America. I find that disrespect, is he suggested somehow Mexicans are better boxers than American hence why he is Half-Mexican. Many Americans were incensed by this comment and Mosley will find it very hard to be accepted back into the American boxing fans eye.
    Ducking Mayweather numerous times
    2.78%
    Marrying Jin
    11.11%
    Being a drug cheat
    58.33%
    Half-Mexican comment
    2.78%
    Ducking Paul Williams
    8.33%
    other (specify).
    16.67%

Homie, are you not from Australia?

Comment

i never disowned sugar shane, some might have disowned him, but obviously those guys were just ******* anyway so it's no lose

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
        i never disowned sugar shane, some might have disowned him, but obviously those guys were just ******* anyway so it's no lose
        I'm still a huge fan of him. In fact, I didn't realize how much I liked him until this recent fallout. Despite all that's going on I have no desire to **** on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post

This question goes to the American boxing community. When did you lose all respect for Sugar Shame Mosley as he is known within the American boxing community?

here are many options ranges from ducking Mayweather numerous times, marrying Jin, Taking EPO, Ducking Paul Williams and that infamous “Half-Mexican” quote and other (specify).

I totally lost respect for Mosley for the Half-Mexican comment. I find it quite distasteful and embarrassing. What does he exactly mean Half-Mexican. That he is ashamed being full-American. Does he want to be like a Mexican boxer?? Meaning he wants to turn his back on the great boxing tradition in America. I find that disrespect, is he suggested somehow Mexicans are better boxers than American hence why he is Half-Mexican. Many Americans were incensed by this comment and Mosley will find it very hard to be accepted back into the American boxing fans eye.
          I don't think I've ever lost respect for Shane, he's a great fighter and loved all over the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post

Flawless you are an embarrassment to the human race.

Next it will be......... Shane must be ashamed to be black because of the Half-Mexican comment.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
              I don't think I've ever lost respect for Shane, he's a great fighter and loved all over the world!
              He is not even loved by his own boxing community

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Flawless you are an embarrassment to the human race.

Next it will be......... Shane must be ashamed to be black because of the Half-Mexican comment.
                Americans and Mexicans are not a race but a nationality, why are you being so thick. This is more about boxing tradition and honour

Comment

give me a break.

he was duped into taking steroids, and only did it the one time anyway.

other than that, theres nothing to dislike about the guy.

Comment

SSM is an american boxing icon.............................for sure...................

Comment

Working...
                    X