No announcement yet.

Klitschko vs. Haye To Have Massive Crowd in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Isnt that where we got knocked out the World Cup on penalties when Rooney got sent off for stamping on Carvalho's bollox?

Not the best omen....
    I still don't understand why Rooney done that? Carvalho is placid as ****.

Anyway, I've completely forgotten that shootout we've lost a few, didn't Jamie Carragher miss one, who missed the other, Lampard?

Why would you let Jamie 'Arsehole' Carragher take a penalty, lol

It's the same old story, we lose penalty shootouts because we let people take them who aren't scared to take one. Like David ****in Batty, it doesn't matter if they couldn't hit a barn door.

We will forever lose every single shootout until the end of time due to the 'volunteer' way of thinking. Although we did beat Spain in 96' in a freak incident. Let the players with the best technique take them.

rant over. I digress.

Comment

It's going to be a great event!

I want to go over to Germany to see this one, but I may have responsibilities at that time that will prevent me from going.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post

I want to go over to Germany to see this one, but I may have responsibilities at that time that will prevent me from going.
        Jailtime for unlawful exhibitionism?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
          I still don't understand why Rooney done that? Carvalho is placid as ****.

Anyway, I've completely forgotten that shootout we've lost a few, didn't Jamie Carragher miss one, who missed the other, Lampard?

Why would you let Jamie 'Arsehole' Carragher take a penalty, lol

It's the same old story, we lose penalty shootouts because we let people take them who aren't scared to take one. Like David ****in Batty, it doesn't matter if they couldn't hit a barn door.

We will forever lose every single shootout until the end of time. Although we did beat Spain in 96' in a freak incident.

rant over. I digress.
          I remember it well. Lamparad, Stevie G and Carragher all missed. Hargreaves was the only one who actually (barely) scored.

Hahaha I remember Carragher being brought on towards the end as our secret weapon penalty expert. Funny as ****. Jamie Carragher.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post

I think I'll go if I can convince one of mates to come over. My gf will not be up for this I wouldn't think.

I'll have to brush up on my German geography to see if it is viable, If you go to Germany you have to go to Munich I'd think for the good times.

Comment

Jamie Carragher is arguably the least technically gifted player of all time
              Oh and that's a nice stadium.

Comment

Anyone have a link to confirm this?

EDIT: found one
                http://www.*********.com/?p=8375

^^^^^
                f i g h t h y p e
                Last edited by FreshPrince; 04-06-2009, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  wtf? I dont know **** about german soccer but I rather see them fight at good ol' samford bridge; home of the blues.

English soccer stadiums get loud as ****. I dont know so much about a german stadium. However, that is a big crowd if they can fill every seat.
                  You're kidding yourself if you think Stamford Bridge is loud

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    I remember it well. Lamparad, Stevie G and Carragher all missed. Hargreaves was the only one who actually (barely) scored.

Hahaha I remember Carragher being brought on towards the end as our secret weapon penalty expert. Funny as ****. Jamie Carragher.
                    That just goes to show, our players are borderline *******.

Frank Lampard and Stevie Gerrard take all the penalties for their clubs. They should not be missing, even if Portugal's **** Keeper was a penalty expert, he was by far the worst keeper at two successive tournaments, he couldn't catch a cold.

If that bastard Ricardo is still around at the next world cup we should play a front 3 of Carlton Cole, Heskey and Crouch and just launch it all game long.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
                      Anyone have a link to confirm this?

EDIT: found one
                      http://www.*********.com/?p=8375

^^^^^
                      f i g h t h y p e
                      After another month or two on the site you'll learn to trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X