Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reveals Khan's strategy: "Amir will NOT throw the right hand until round 6"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach reveals Khan's strategy: "Amir will NOT throw the right hand until round 6"

Freddie Roach reveals their strategy on fighting Maidana...

Originally posted by Freddie Roach
    The key to this fight is the jab. Put the right hand in your pocket for the 1st five rounds, we won't use that for a little while. Maidana catches you when you throw the right hand, and he'll catch you with a right hand at the same time. He has a lot of power. We'll knock him out late in the fight but he's dangerous every moment.
    fwd video to 1:50

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/g...arcos-maidana/
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    55.56%
    Maybe
    11.11%

pusssssssyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Roach has sounded worried about this fight all week, i've heard him say UD victory, 2nd round KO, 3rd round Ko and 6th round KO.

I take what he says with a pinch of salt, hes always going to predict his fighter to win anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hipster View Post
        pusssssssyyyyyyyyyy
        Lace them up then big man, and step in the ring with some one like Malignaggi, never mind one of the biggest punchers P4P on the planet

Ya tit

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
          Roach has sounded worried about this fight all week, i've heard him say UD victory, 2nd round KO, 3rd round Ko and 6th round KO.

I take what he says with a pinch of salt, hes always going to predict his fighter to win anyway.
          Roach has always been full of ****. You can never take him seriously. Granted, he is a great trainer, but not a credible source.

For anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
            Lace them up then big man, and step in the ring with some one like Malignaggi, never mind one of the biggest punchers P4P on the planet

Ya tit
            Piece of cake . Hit em up for me and set up a time and date.

Comment

Sounds like Wlad's strategy against Sultan Ibrganove(to lazy to look up his name).

Hopefully Maidana will find a way to his chin.

It needs to be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                Sounds like Wlad's strategy against Sultan Ibrganove(to lazy to look up his name).

Hopefully Maidana will find a way to his chin.

It needs to be tested.
                ibragimov(

watchin that fight was torture

Comment

Khan is going to sleep early tonight.

Comment

chins gunna be tested

Comment

Working...
                    X