Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Clottey have been D.Q'd against Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Clottey have been D.Q'd against Baldomir?

This is only the last part, you can watch the rest.

Yes
    72.73%
    No
    27.27%

He does excessively use his head, but that was a rough fight. Both guys were doing illegal **** all fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      This is only the last part, you can watch the rest.

lol, I saw this live and I said he is acting like a rhino.

Comment

No, I think Clottey was cheated out of a win. On second thought he does look like a battling ram in there, maybe he should have gotten the D'Q.
        Last edited by Bhopreign; 10-09-2009, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Man, I wouldn't want to fight Joshua Clottey. His head looks like it could carve granite.

Comment

Bump.................

Comment

He uses his head*literally way 2 much in that fight, he earned that dq in my opinion.

Comment

Was he mad at the fact that he couldn't hurt Baldomir, so he tried using his head?

Comment

I hate this fight with a passion. It's a ****ing disgrace. Go watch some other Baldomir fights and all he does is wing in with his looping shots head first. It was unintentional and absolutely both of their fault.

Baldomir is just as bad, if not even worse because of the way he comes in. Clottey just follows up straight punches with his whole body. Watch that fight, and the Judah and every other fight of his. Kind of like Hopkins, he throws a right hand and to stop counters etc. he follows through with his body to get close to the other guy so he can either be inside or clinch of he misses.

This is often where a headbutt can occur. Watch Baldomir and he just literally charges forward with his head down with looping shots way outside. You are always going to headbutt someone like that.

Anyway, not only that but Baldomir should have been DQ'd from the start. He did so much BS illegal stuff that the ref didn't even blink at and then he starts warning Clottey all of a sudden....? Go watch the start of the fight and you'll see what I mean. That fight was a travesty! All Baldomir did was clinch, hold and wrestle. He was the one initiating most of it because he was being hammered on the inside so he kept trying to clinch and tie up and kept grabbing Clottey behind the neck.

Actually, if you watch the main part where Clottey gets disqualified it is because Baldomir grabs him behind the head again as Clottey is throwing his usual right hand. Don't watch Clottey for a moment. Watch Baldomir and the way he reacts. It is just as much his fault if not more because of the way he fights too.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    I hate this fight with a passion. It's a ****ing disgrace. Go watch some other Baldomir fights and all he does is wing in with his looping shots head first. It was unintentional and absolutely both of their fault.

Baldomir is just as bad, if not even worse because of the way he comes in. Clottey just follows up straight punches with his whole body. Watch that fight, and the Judah and every other fight of his. Kind of like Hopkins, he throws a right hand and to stop counters etc. he follows through with his body to get close to the other guy so he can either be inside or clinch of he misses.

This is often where a headbutt can occur. Watch Baldomir and he just literally charges forward with his head down with looping shots way outside. You are always going to headbutt someone like that.

Anyway, not only that but Baldomir should have been DQ'd from the start. He did so much BS illegal stuff that the ref didn't even blink at and then he starts warning Clottey all of a sudden....? Go watch the start of the fight and you'll see what I mean. That fight was a travesty! All Baldomir did was clinch, hold and wrestle. He was the one initiating most of it because he was being hammered on the inside so he kept trying to clinch and tie up and kept grabbing Clottey behind the neck.

Actually, if you watch the main part where Clottey gets disqualified it is because Baldomir grabs him behind the head again as Clottey is throwing his usual right hand. Don't watch Clottey for a moment. Watch Baldomir and the way he reacts. It is just as much his fault if not more because of the way he fights too.
                    I was watching Clottey for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                    X