Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if floyd jumps 2 division up and challenges the best guy there???....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
    Last I looked gayweather made a 130 pounder move up 2 division while he himself came in overweight.

Now let's see gayweather move 2 divisions up.

Just like what Pac did.

Of course you have to give gayweather his balls back first and foremost.

That's a prerequisite for courage. Something gayweather lacks.
    Last time I checked Floyd started at 130.. Moving 4 divisions up. Dumbass

Comment

There are weight classes for a reason. Floyd would be slow at 160.

Comment

First and foremost gayweather should take his balls back from Castillo.

The latter seem to still keep it as of now.
        LOL another fool who appears to be unaware that they had a rematch

Comment

Last I looked gayweather made a 130 pounder move up 2 division while he himself came in overweight.
          Uh, no. First of all, Marquez was not a 130 pounder - he was a 135 pounder, the #1 ranked LW in the world. Second, if he went up two divisions like you said, that would mean the fight was a WW (147) fight. Last time I checked, 146 was less than 147, so judging by what you said, Floyd didn't come in overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            Yeah and last I checked Gayweather made a fighter move up 2 divisions to fight him while he himself came in overweight and ballooned to 160 on fight night.

I also heard Gayweather will be fighting Calderon next.

I got Calderon by 1st RD KO.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
              Exactly haha, by saying "let's see Floyd move up 2 divisions" they really are saying "let's see Floyd move up SIX divisions". Friggin idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
                LOL another fool who appears to be unaware that they had a rematch
                Yeah...

But the point is... Gayweather doesnt have balls.

Otherwise he won't be fighting the Judahs, Baldo and bloated JMM's.

Comment

Yeah and last I checked Gayweather made a fighter move up 2 divisions to fight him while he himself came in overweight and ballooned to 160 on fight night.

I also heard Gayweather will be fighting Calderon next.

I got Calderon by 1st RD KO.
                  Floyd went to 160 on fight night, really? You must be a close member of Floyd's inner circle, because no one knows what Floyd weighed.

Comment

Uh, no. First of all, Marquez was not a 130 pounder - he was a 135 pounder, the #1 ranked LW in the world. Second, if he went up two divisions like you said, that would mean the fight was a WW (147) fight. Last time I checked, 146 was less than 147, so judging by what you said, Floyd didn't come in overweight.
                    Agreed weight was 144. Of course you are a stan which categorizes you as dumb.

Even more so that you are a gayweather stan which add idiotically dumb to the equation.

Comment

Floyd went to 160 on fight night, really? You must be a close member of Floyd's inner circle, because no one knows what Floyd weighed.
                      Gayweather refused to be weighed. JMM was 148 on fight night and he looked bloated. Gayweather was huge compared to JMM.

People like you dont have common sense so we will leave it at that.

I still have Calderon by 1st rd KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X