Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Country Over Party': Alan Dershowitz to Leave Dems If Ellison Is Elected DNC Chair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Is Dershowitz saying that to be loyal to the USA and it's principles one must support Zionism and Israel?

I couldn't disagree more with him on that point.
    well u gotta accept the fact that two major religion is at war

christians pro jews

muslim anti jews

seems like the new democratic party going the pro muslim route

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

christians pro jews

muslim anti jews

It's fitting in a way. I mean let's face it, it's not like Ellison is on an island by himself with his political views. Frankly he lines up ideologically with a lot of people in this country. I think a majority of these people are no where near the majority of the electorate. Ellison IS the regressive left wing Dems of today. There really is no place for a populist Bill Clinton type because Trump transcends that role and does it perfectly. I swear the democrats (Media too) will only destroy themselves more and more as time goes on. They had the perfect opportunity to face the music, find a way out the hole they dug themselves with crooked H, and start from scratch. Just to admit they were wrong, which is fine, so they can move on truly redefining their party. But no, they sobbed for a week and than immediately restarted the campaign war machine further digging themselves deeper into their hole. It's going to be a very long time before the media and dems drop the act. Obstructionist will never be rewarded

Comment

christians pro jews

muslim anti jews

I can understand why Jews like Dershowitz would want to put Israel first.

But as Americans we need to put America first.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know much about Ellison but from what I do know, he is very controversial and has made racially biased remarks against different groups of people. Also, I think that people should learn about Sharia law before supporting people who want to institute it here in America. I don't think that the women's rights groups appreciate the law saying men can beat women with sticks and whips.

That's the end goal, to dissolve all Chistianity and Christian principles and force people into obeying Muslim teachings. The devil at work folks.....better read that Bible and ask for some type of forgiveness, all I'm sying.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Is Dershowitz saying that to be loyal to the USA and it's principles one must support Zionism and Israel?
            No, not at all.

And I have no clue how anyone could read the article and think such nonsense.

Comment

christians pro jews

muslim anti jews and anti Chrisitian

Fixed that for you.

Actually muslims are against EVERYONE not muslim. The book their pedophile prophet wrote says as such. ALL non-muslims are to be killed or subjugated.

That said, they do have the most hatred of Jews.

As for the Democrats, they've been anti-Christian for decades now. But for some reason (and politically I think it's lunacy), they've now came out and all but admitted to being anti-Jew as well.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                It's fitting in a way. I mean let's face it, it's not like Ellison is on an island by himself with his political views. Frankly he lines up ideologically with a lot of people in this country. I think a majority of these people are no where near the majority of the electorate. Ellison IS the regressive left wing Dems of today. There really is no place for a populist Bill Clinton type because Trump transcends that role and does it perfectly. I swear the democrats (Media too) will only destroy themselves more and more as time goes on. They had the perfect opportunity to face the music, find a way out the hole they dug themselves with crooked H, and start from scratch. Just to admit they were wrong, which is fine, so they can move on truly redefining their party. But no, they sobbed for a week and than immediately restarted the campaign war machine further digging themselves deeper into their hole. It's going to be a very long time before the media and dems drop the act. Obstructionist will never be rewarded
                It's the same lies and rhetoric that the MSM used before the election that blew up in their faces and you would think that they wouldn't be so dense as to not see it. We all see how they have only just jumped it into overdrive post election and further highlighting just how bad the democrats have been for the people that voted them in as well as the well-being of the country as a whole.

You are spot on though. I see Trump trying to meet with people that Obama nor Hitlery ever met with, going places that they were afraid to go, doing what he said he was going to do. The only things keeping him from making quicker progress are the Democrats and the media.

For the next coming of Hitler, he sure does have a lot of Jewish people in his family and he seems to like surrounding himself with Jewish people, LMAO. Oh, this dag on Hitleresque Trump is bad news.....run, get out while you still can, lol.
                Last edited by mathed; 02-25-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Alan Dershowitz is certainly entitled to his opinion. Why should the party be beholden to his beliefs only?

Why is it a requirement of a Democrat to be pro Israel?

If Ellison is elected and Dershowitz leaves the party then he is certainly allowed to. I like Dershowitz and think he is smart.

I will miss him if he leaves.

Comment

Fk this guy and **** your supremists ts hiding behind nationalism hiding your true agenda supporting those terorist israels

Keep trying to force your views on others

Soon you hideous beings will be wiped quicker than you rose up from the toilet

Trash that's what you fake nationalists will ever be

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      No, not at all.

And I have no clue how anyone could read the article and think such nonsense.
                      What do you mean? He literally says exactly that.

Here it is in his own words:

"My loyalty to my country and my principles and my heritage exceeds any loyalty to my party. I will urge other like-minded people — centrist liberals — to follow my lead and quit the Democratic Party if Ellison is elected chairman....

Let me explain the reasons for this difficult decision.

Ellison has a long history of sordid association with anti-Semitism."

He's basically saying your not loyal to country and principles and heritage if you are against the Jewish agenda.

That might be fine for Dershowitz to say since he is Jewish. But what does it have to do with the rest of us?
                      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-25-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X