Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Received His Biggest Offer - Do Not Blame Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Canelo fan but Saul should;ve given Chavez that extra .5 and make the fight at 165, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Why does the author of this article state it's a flat fee when Oscar said it's a combination of a purse and PPV percentage? Why is the writer of this article making up alternative facts?

FAKE NEWS!
      Nervous propaganda month. Insiders jealous that Nelo Chavez Jr is an upcoming big event. If Jacobs pulls the upset there is no Nelo GGG bout original offer. Industry is hoping for K2 to take it now...

Rooting for Jacobs 100

Comment

Originally posted by suzuky23 View Post
        Canelhoe ...... you a B**Ch ...Just signed the damn contract ... but we al know this is B>S from GBP ......
        Erm...it's the other side that haven't agreed to the offer.

Comment

It is about them @ goldenboy. Otherwise they would appease the champion a bit just to get it done. They must respect hes undisputed & he still has jacobs, he will basically have all the belts and Saunders is ducking for sure. So yea it is about goldenboy if they arent willing to budge on a percentage. People wanna watxh the fight and they are playing hard ass and saying its GGG. Why would GGG take 15 mil flat fee when the fight could make 100 millionn plus???? Why?!? Who is canelo gonna fight to give him that? No one lol even with chavez wont do that well. I say 70/30 since hes the champion. OR if he is a man, how about winner takes all! ?!?!? Hes doing it here why not with GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Because Oscar said it? Golovkin's team have said it was flat fee combined with a PPV percentage - IF the PPV goes over a certain figure. So it falls below the expectation of that figure, then all Golovkin has is the guarantee.

He wants a full percentage, not a flat fee and a PPV percentage based on performance.

And either way Golovkin gets nothing from merchandise, the gate, sponsorships, TV deals, etc.
            Link please, of Team GGG saying all this.

Comment

Jacobs has a good shot to derail all this entitlement blocking the Canelo fight by Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                According to Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs), he is ready to fight middleweight king Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs) this coming September. The first order of business for Canelo is to face his country rival, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., at a catch-weight of 164.5-pounds. Their fight is scheduled for May 6 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
                [Click Here To Read More]

the way that Canelo and Hoya are wording their most recent offer, makes it sound very final

I think that if Team Golovkin shht the bed again, Canelo will just fight someone else

it sounds to me like they are over Golovkin, and that offer will be their justification to move on
                Last edited by aboutfkntime; 02-24-2017, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Golden Whore & ****elita should be taking a knee and begging that GGG gives this entitled duo a chance of even having a fight against the champion. This duo of boxing whores forget that all roads lead to GGG at 160.
                  Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                  It is about them @ goldenboy. Otherwise they would appease the champion a bit just to get it done. They must respect hes undisputed & he still has jacobs, he will basically have all the belts and Saunders is ducking for sure. So yea it is about goldenboy if they arent willing to budge on a percentage. People wanna watxh the fight and they are playing hard ass and saying its GGG. Why would GGG take 15 mil flat fee when the fight could make 100 millionn plus???? Why?!? Who is canelo gonna fight to give him that? No one lol even with chavez wont do that well. I say 70/30 since hes the champion. OR if he is a man, how about winner takes all! ?!?!? Hes doing it here why not with GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                    Don't be naive. Ironically you're mocking "100 million" with out even citing the purpose of the propaganda. See if you can follow me. How much revenue will Chavez Jr. Vs Alvarez make? Pre, post, style, result, rematch? If Nelo vs Chavez Jr. is FOTY then 100 million is no thing than a chicken wing. Alvarez now is the age Golovkin started to fame. Alvarez's resume now.. ı mean Alvarez doesnt need Golovkin. A new gen of 160 pounders are on the move, Charlo, Lara, Andrade, Eubank Jr...

Golovkin is cashing himself out with the advisory from Herman Bros, Abel, Loeffler. If Golovkin wants the Lineal he will have to submit to A side for the very least. Other than that Nelo has no straps that K2 and ggg have been spouting for, belts and Hopkins record. That was all said before Alvarez beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      I'm a Canelo fan but Saul should;ve given Chavez that extra .5 and make the fight at 165, lol.
                      I hope Chavez Jr comes in at 165 anyways pays 500,000 instead of the 1 million penalty and tells Connello to fuc off and earn the rest of it in the ring with the winner takes all bet. For all theDiva games Connello pulled during negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                      X