Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the GGG/Jacobs fight PPV flops, will GGG fans finally admit he's not a PPV star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kazakh Boxing View Post
    u a limey, and u dont even know english, bahawahaha. still living with pigs I mean u guys r fucking filthy man, wtf? incest ****s !!

your sister??, yeah I eat her pussy last night, but tonight I will roast her **** and deep fry her **** and me and your mom will eat her together, literally. yummmy

ward less than 150k and GGG's 1st against an unknown ppv fighter = 150k+ hmmmm, and it was a success considering Lem's 1.5m and GGG's 2m purses whereas ward and kov's purses were 9m together. dont forget GGG's last ppv drew more than 500k.

I raped your mom last week so hard that she fell in love with me that filthy little whore. and she wold me that you were sexually abused by your father on a daily basis.

now go back to guzzling others's cum on my ignore list, ok boy? lol u get so cute try to act hard and shit, now hurry back to your mom's basement, u scrawny little dipshit.

Crumpet sucking teabag u.
    I am sorry Jamal.. I know raping women runs in your family and you are an inbred chump.. But ffs don't act you are this tough guy behind your keyboard you lil ****.. Whatever ****hole you live in or came out of trust me when I tell you this.. GGG isn't a ppv star no matter how butt hurt you are about it you pos.. There are ppv stars like Floyd, Manny, Canelo, AJ and Wlad.. GGG isn't in the same league.. Ask your mum, she'll tell you while giving you a bj..
    I am man enough to talk to you and not a coward **** like you going all butt hurt and calling names.. Peace out

Comment

Originally posted by Kazakh Boxing View Post
      u a limey, and u dont even know english, bahawahaha. still living with pigs I mean u guys r fucking filthy man, wtf? incest ****s !!

your sister??, yeah I eat her pussy last night, but tonight I will roast her **** and deep fry her **** and me and your mom will eat her together, literally. yummmy

ward less than 150k and GGG's 1st against an unknown ppv fighter = 150k+ hmmmm, and it was a success considering Lem's 1.5m and GGG's 2m purses whereas ward and kov's purses were 9m together. dont forget GGG's last ppv drew more than 500k.

I raped your mom last week so hard that she fell in love with me that filthy little whore. and she wold me that you were sexually abused by your father on a daily basis.

now go back to guzzling others's cum on my ignore list, ok boy? lol u get so cute try to act hard and shit, now hurry back to your mom's basement, u scrawny little dipshit.

Crumpet sucking teabag u.

You talk **** and you red k me?? what a fücking moron you are.. Grow up you pos...

Comment

Ggg trying to use those cheap ass uk ppv numbers where there wasnt even a clear a-side it will be like canelo using the ppv numbers from the cotto fight, if you compare the revenues is not even close...

Comment

Well, what's the verdict?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
            Well, what's the verdict?
            Do we know the official glaser numbers yet?? I saw on another forum 80k but i cant confirm on glaser twitter ..

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              Do we know the official glaser numbers yet?? I saw on another forum 80k but i cant confirm on glaser twitter ..
              Glaser already said the 170k number is bs and called it fake news. LMAO

This is significant if you follow the numbers on PPV boxing. Its now late Tuesday, 10 days after GGG-Jacobs, and no official buy number has been put out by HBO, or organizers of the show. Organizers of the event floated 170,000 PPV buys to certain members of the media, but never put it out as "official" because its just more "fake news" as President Trump would say! I Know what the ''real number" is, and people "in the know" realize I do know the real number. So here is what I'm going to do, as soon as the powers to be announce their official number, then I will come out with the ''real number" If they fail to come out with an official number, then late Friday afternoon I will put out the real number here on Facebook. Looking forward to the "gamesmanship" of putting out PPV numbers. - Glaser

Comment

This is a different era. Who actually pays for ppv boxing anymore? you have millions who download fights and thousands of bars, clubs, pubs that televise it. Wouldn't you rather go watch the fight with some mates at a bar or sporting venue for free, have a few beers, a good feed then watch it on a big screen with the surrounding atmosphere? i don't know anyone that orders ppv boxing at home, everyone here australia watches it at a sports bar.

Comment

Working...
                X