Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook In Training Camp For Spence Fight!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He's supposed to promote his fighters as the best in the world. I'm talking about sheep like yourself that believe him and even call his participation belts, world titles
    Well, what are they if not world titles?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

They haven't even announced the goddamn fight and you're locked and loaded with an excuse.
      Loool @ "locked and loaded" he's literally ready to shoot down a Spence victory.

This should be a good fight, It's 50-50 but I'm hoping Brook can pull it off. It's one of the very best fights that can be made at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        Well, what are they if not world titles?
        If Bob Arum created a Top Rank belt and only his fighters were allowed to fight for the belt would you consider it a world title? Of course not. But that's what Dana. White does and you consider that a world title?

Comment

Going to spain again? Hope he learnt his leassons from the last saga where he got stab by a man for "Arguing" about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I am glad he is fighting Spence but I will never again take what Brook says seriously. Leading up to his fight with GGG he said making 147 was killing him and making him much weaker in the ring than he should have been. He said he was so hungry and weak during training that he had trouble sleeping and it was pure hell making 147. Now he returns to 147 by choice. I expect Spence to win by KO and If so I hope Brook won't use being weak at 147 as an excuse.
            Most boxers chat shit, i take whatever they say about weigh with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Going to spain again? Hope he learnt his leassons from the last saga where he got stab by a man for "Arguing" about boxing.
              It's awfully weird isn't it? Surely he would get better boxing work for sparring in England than Spain. Lord knows why he prefers over there...

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

They haven't even announced the goddamn fight and you're locked and loaded with an excuse.
                You can't make this up. Absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    If Bob Arum created a Top Rank belt and only his fighters were allowed to fight for the belt would you consider it a world title? Of course not. But that's what Dana. White does and you consider that a world title?
                    He does. It's called the WBO belt player.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                      It's awfully weird isn't it? Surely he would get better boxing work for sparring in England than Spain. Lord knows why he prefers over there...
                      I'm in Sheffield right now. It's cold and miserable and I'd sure as hell rather be in Fuerteventura.

If this is in Sheffield then I'll try to go. I've never been to a live fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X