No announcement yet.

How did you score Cuadras vs. Gonzalez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    why are you making this a race issue? who cares if they are white black or whatever.
    Idiot Nicaraguans migrated from the Aztec empire to Central America before the Spaniards arrived hahahahaha!

Comment

Oh yes you Mexicans didnt know that Nicaraguans are your relatives ha? damn there are so many dumb asses on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Oh yes you Mexicans didnt know that Nicaraguans are your relatives ha? damn there are so many dumb asses on NSB.
        I've been telling you about roman

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I've been telling you about roman
          Ive been paying attention to you devotion to Chocolatito Sugar do doubt you are Romans #1. fan.

Comment

Cuadras took the later rounds on my card, definitely a close fight

Comment

Gonzalez needlessly pushed the pace early on and didn't have enough in the tank to finish strong. He coulda boxed at a measured pace and still won the rounds and pressed for the ko in the late rounds. I swear hbo hyping him as a ko artist has ruined him. Last 2 fights he relentlessly pressured his opponent looking for a ko. He's at his best when he boxes and steps around his opponent imo...i don't like the wild exchanging version.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Gonzalez needlessly pushed the pace early on and didn't have enough in the tank to finish strong. He coulda boxed at a measured pace and still won the rounds and pressed for the ko in the late rounds. I swear hbo hyping him as a ko artist has ruined him. Last 2 fights he relentlessly pressured his opponent looking for a ko. He's at his best when he boxes and steps around his opponent imo...i don't like the wild exchanging version.

the thing is roman was doing great early on but it was cuadras who adapted to romans style. Imo if cuadras would of worked the body more he would of stopped roman later in the fight. i was not shocked by any of the outcome of this or the decision. only wish we get a rematch.

Comment

I had it 6-6, HBO was disgusting last night.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      the thing is roman was doing great early on but it was cuadras who adapted to romans style. Imo if cuadras would of worked the body more he would of stopped roman later in the fight. i was not shocked by any of the outcome of this or the decision. only wish we get a rematch.
                      Yea he was winning the rounds, but he coulda probably done it with half the punch output. He didn't even feel what cuadras was bringing to the fight before he started applying relentless pressure. Seemed like he was going for an early ko. He left the door open for cuadras by gassing himself out and continuing to exchange with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X