Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone still play xbox 360?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a PS4 and just use it for Netflix and occasionally COD.

Lost interest in gaming to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Did you play Witcher 2? Skyrim and Witcher 2 are 1 and 2 best RPGs for that generation
      Nah, but it seems like a very highly rated game, so I might give it a try.

Might be awhile, though.

Skyrim got me like...

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Xbox one is the only way to go
        i play FIFA and Overwatch if you ever wanna play

Comment

Yeah i'm sure it was Gears of War 3, about 8 months ago, we played it on acid, sooooo we ended up in the garden figuring out where the baddies where!

Came back in and the tv was like a vortex to me, like I was playing game inside a game, inside a game, inside a thought/consciousness, which was trapped in a further game.
          And my mate was scared of the intense soundtrack in the level anyway..., plus the chainsaw sounded scary to him too hahaha. Last time I gamed, before that, could have been up to a whole year before that.

I'll catch up with it all soon, normally, I am a bit of a gamer, i'll play a few hours a few nights a week, normally/

Comment

I still have a ps2 and sometimes play two ps1 games on it. Seriously!

Comment

xbox one can play xbox 360 and its only $250

Comment

I have a PS4 and don't have too much time to play it. I still have my PS3 as well, which I play movies on and watch Netflix.

Why play video games when I could just play with my dick?

Comment

Move on with the times lads. Xbox One and PS4 are cheap as **** right now, especially in the States. Microsoft constantly put on insanely cheap deals for the Xbox One. Definitely a worthwhile investment imo. There are a decent amount of games out now, the first year was horrible.

Comment

i think i have 3 xbox 360's laying around.

two with ring of death and one that works, i think. i'm not even sure if it's mine though.

but no, i lost interesting in gaming. the last game i played was GTA 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X