Fury is boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
      Fury is the king of boxing right now.
      Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Fury is boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        omg really now hbo is going to show an interest in fury?? i thought he was boring? they're only trolling fans if they start promoting him imo..smh..that would mess up so many fights imo..
        how can you promote fury but not rigo stylistically??
        no wilder fury if htey get behind him thats all i see happening
        Entertainment,personality and brash.All of which Fury has.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
          missed the whole point..but fact is rigo is more dominant and all around better and that division had just as many fights for rigo like frampton and quigg who were not with haymon yet...now tyson only opion on hbo is jennings and some other main events bums..own andy ruiz? and king king..now no unifications..i hope he doesnt sign a long term deal bc he likely wont need it if he believes in how good he is
          How is Rigo more dominant? He beat Donaire and has done nothing since apart from sitting about moaning, and on the rare occasions he actually gets in the ring, he gets dropped by Japanese caretakers

Fury has more charisma & personality in his little toe. Plus he's not a boring fighter. The Wlad-Fury was dull to a casual eye, but then again all Wladimir fights suck, it's just his style. Fury has been involved in many entertaining fights during his career.

Comment

Wilder aint facing Fury. Ortiz will be mandated by the years end, it makes sense for HBO to drum up interest in the fight should Fury still have a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Fury has been involved in many entertaining fights during his career.
              Like the Chisora fight, or even better the rematch where fans left before the finish and were openly booing them both ? I guess that was Wlad's fault to right ?

Sure Fury is entertaining, the faces he pulls when he is hit hit in the face are hilarious, and I'm not talking about when he hits himself.

Fury should be glad Wlad made the fight six months after the last one, it allows Fury to look as though he's been a lengthier champion, by the time May has come we'll have another mandatory for the winner, most likely a truly exciting fighter, Ortiz. You're the one who wanted an exciting champ right ?

Comment

Originally posted by -Ziggy- View Post
                Like the Chisora fight, or even better the rematch where fans left before the finish and were openly booing them both ? I guess that was Wlad's fault to right ?
                The first Chisora fight was very entertaining, both fighters got stuck in and had a brawl. The second fight was an important title eliminator, and Fury by his own admission wanted to get some rounds in after being messed around by David Haye. The crowd left early because the card overran and people had to catch the last train home.

Sure Fury is entertaining, the faces he pulls when he is hit hit in the face are hilarious, and I'm not talking about when he hits himself.
                You're stuck in the past buddy, Tyson no longer punches himself in the face, the Fury 2.0 of today is a highly technical boxer. You do know Wladimir punched himself in the face much more recently than Fury did?

Fury should be glad Wlad made the fight six months after the last one, it allows Fury to look as though he's been a lengthier champion, by the time May has come we'll have another mandatory for the winner, most likely a truly exciting fighter, Ortiz. You're the one who wanted an exciting champ right ?
                Ortiz is very good boxer no doubt about it. Fury-Ortiz would be a war, with the younger, fresher man winning a tough fight, sustaining damage in the process. I hope it happens. I want the best to fight the best.

Comment

denium

See you in May!! =P

The only difference is this time the playing field is different.

If the first fight was a Luftwaffe/RAF type battle of unexpected outcome..

This will be more like a Soviet/German type battle this time round.

Impossible to tell the winner, and brutal to until the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                    denium

See you in May!! =P

The only difference is this time the playing field is different.

If the first fight was a Luftwaffe/RAF type battle of unexpected outcome..

This will be more like a Soviet/German type battle this time round.

Impossible to tell the winner, and brutal to until the main event.
                    Elroy my good man. Deep down you know there's only going to be one winner.

Wladimir was a great champion no doubt about it, but eventually everyone has to move on and let the new blood take over.

Fury is now the king of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      How is Rigo more dominant? He beat Donaire and has done nothing since apart from sitting about moaning, and on the rare occasions he actually gets in the ring, he gets dropped by Japanese caretakers

Fury has more charisma & personality in his little toe. Plus he's not a boring fighter. The Wlad-Fury was dull to a casual eye, but then again all Wladimir fights suck, it's just his style. Fury has been involved in many entertaining fights during his career.
                      um bc he's a 2 time gold medalist, a boxing prodigy that beat the p4p number 2 possibly with 13 fights..his ko percentage is highter he's actually beat other ranked fighters at 122 and the whole world is just about running from him unless they can have a 15lb advan and bring him up in weight..

look i've seen fury only fight bums and he only was fun vs cunningham and chisora guy that are shorter and smaller..trust me vs the top guys he's fgoingf to do wat he did vs wlad..

u mention rigo getting dropped by a giant compared to the stature of rigo lol..lets see fury fight a decent fighter that is much bigger than him watg would he do? get dropped like he did vs smaller guys like cunningham? Foh bru..this is not even a convo rigo would flat out kill the style of tyson fury

Comment

Working...
                      X