Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Haye's gonna get knocked out by Mark de Mori

Easy work
    The Champion is back. The Hayemaker has returned...no one is safe! Turns out Wlad already has plans to steal the title back and as of tonight Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots has been moved up the rankings to #12 at Heavyweight and should be mandatory by the time Wlad plans to regain the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      The Champion is back. The Hayemaker has returned...no one is safe! Turns out Wlad already has plans to steal the title back and as of tonight Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots has been moved up the rankings to #12 at Heavyweight and should be mandatory by the time Wlad plans to regain the title.
      I couldn't believe it when I logged on to my email this morning and saw Scott Weiland as the number one phrase trending google at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
        I couldn't believe it when I logged on to my email this morning and saw Scott Weiland as the number one phrase trending google at the moment.
        I had just finally broke down and watched Soaked In Bleach on Netflix which is pretty much the smoking gun for anyone who still doesn't believe Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain murdered....then I go log in to the computer and Weiland is dead.

Comment

• I read through this thread because I have insomnia. I'm glad Wlad lost because he is such a boring and overrated champion (the latter not being his fault), but I'm amazed at how people are actually viewing Fury after that ****ty ass fight.

Mayweather and Pacquiao did have the worst fanbases, but at least they both had skill. This new Fury hipster bandwagon is completely delusional and the heavyweight division remains garbage with Fury and Wilder as champions.

Comment

• Almost forgot.

Comment

• Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
              Almost forgot.

Unified champion of the world b1tch. Stay salty!

Comment

Unified champion of the world b1tch. Stay salty!

Not even slightly salty. I'm a boxing fan, not a fanboy of boxers. Just calling it how it is.

Hopefully the HW division gets more talent, I'd like to see Fury get some good competition. Unfortunately we know that hasn't been the case in what, over a decade?

Comment

• Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
                  Not even slightly salty. I'm a boxing fan, not a fanboy of boxers. Just calling it how it is.

Hopefully the HW division gets more talent, I'd like to see Fury get some good competition. Unfortunately we know that hasn't been the case in what, over a decade?
                  You're either salty or DKSAB. Probably both.

Comment

Or, you're pretty much a ****ing ****** and sum up why NSB is such a garbage forum. Fanboys and morons who in reality 'DKSAB'. I typically only browse here for the news and rarely post because of the **** quality of posters.

Whatever, going back to sleep.

Comment

The fact that he still posts the gif of Fury hitting himself pretty much says it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X