Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Pacquiao's Health, Staging Marquez Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have mentioned it before and maybe someone can answer for me that if Pac makes 26 mil a fight and fights twice a year why does he need advances? ESPN reported that so im just curious as to why the numbers dont add up.

And for me it seemed like JMM was the bigger draw for this fight. Maybe im wrong but just seemed like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
      if pacquiao made 26 million to marquez's 6 million... best believe those numbers should be flipped around if there is a 5th fight...

marquez better call them shots
      Naw they wont be flip flopped. Marquez should ask for half though. He should also tell them to do it in Mexico City like he wanted b4

Comment

Marquez would be crazy to accecpt less money than Pacquiao for a 5th fight. Marquez does not need pacquiao anymore, all questions have been answered. Marquez has always been the more skilled. If pacquiao wants to redeem himself, well it should be expensive by him agreeing to less money. plus the majority of the revenue(ppv,gate)for this fight comes from Mexicans, so why not give it to Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Nobodies saying Pac wouldn't however at 40, Pac would have to make it worth JMM's wild to give him a chance in rematch. Since Pac called all the shots before, JMM can now and if Pac doesn't like it, he can move on and just accept the fact that JMM got the better of him over a span of 42 rounds.
          I can see JMM making anywhere from lower DD to near half if they decide to do a rematch. They won't give JMM more than half or let Pac get anywhere near single digits.
          Things that definitely won't change is the venue though. Unless Arum gets a guarantee from Pac that's his last fight, he's not going to let him fight outside of Vegas.
          Testing, yea he can and should demand it.
          Whether it's Olympic style or unlimited random is up to JMM.

Comment

a 5th fight is not needed....we don't need to see Mrs. Pac all emotional again...Marquez got the drop on Manny...nothing can be done about it....there's those who'll say Manny was up on the cards when he got iced...but they'll forget to say that Marquez fought in a manner where you could see he was looking for that one punch....he KNEW he was gonna land it at some point and BOOM..it happened!!!....masterful stuff man!!!

Comment

Marquez doesn't need *******o to make good money, on the last fight against *******o, 60% of the attendance were mexicans, I'm pretty sure that marquez vs bradley will be a sold out event as well,
              And I'm pretty sure that marquez vs bradley could sell at leats 500,000 ppv subscriptions, which translates to 30 millions in sales plus the 10 millionf for the live gate, we are looking at. A potencial 40 million dollars, from which marquez deserves at leats 15 millions.

Comment

If Arum offers Marquez 8 million he should take it and run. No way is he going to get the lions share. Thats just crasy people.

Comment

Memo is right. Pacquiao doesn't like it to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    a 5th fight is not needed....we don't need to see Mrs. Pac all emotional again...Marquez got the drop on Manny...nothing can be done about it....there's those who'll say Manny was up on the cards when he got iced...but they'll forget to say that Marquez fought in a manner where you could see he was looking for that one punch....he KNEW he was gonna land it at some point and BOOM..it happened!!!....masterful stuff man!!!
                    yeah , like it was the reason people bought the fight , to see jinkee's reactions ..."peeleft:

Comment

make the fifth fight bobby , for cinco de mayo... im sure , it'll be worth every penny

Comment

Working...
                      X