Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    You still cant bring yourself to admit that thinking floyd is a twat and his fans are a bunch of ****s, doesnt make you a pac fan. You know I'm not, yet because I think you and your ilk are ****s, you quickly rush to put on your dunce hat, grab your lottery soda and cry 'he doesnt like floyd...pacfan..pacfan..pacfan'. You do this despite all the evidence to the contrary as if its some kind of comfort blanket. Now whether you are at the completely ******ed end of the ***** spectrum(yesir,checkhook,allucard,larryx,jaestix,b rother gay etc.) or at the end where they can just about string a sentence together(IMDAZED,Coach pleb...actually thats about it), this is one of the traits that can be found in all of you without fail.

Its hard for you guys to understand the concept of someone just supporting the sport and more importantly the match ups, but maybe there is hope for you and some of your lot when floyd retires...well, only if you havent already got a lifesize cardboard cut out of Boner sat in your room matted with dry(flaky) and slightly damp semen.
    the thing about those posters and me-we like boxing and we like floyd. we just don't have to pretend otherwise like you do. at least the pac boys and hugh grants of the world are honest about how they feel. you aren't even man enough to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      So I shouldn't participate because I don't act like a 12 year old and make funny pics of Manny out cold?

That makes a ton of sense...

Like I said, make all the threads and post all the pics you want. I even think some are funny but I just think some are tasteless. Just my opinion.

Why didn't you answer my question Mr Trainer?
      Just in case you missed it i will ask it again......

You said that you hated to see a legend like Pacuiao face down on the canvas right?

My question is.....as a trainer would you rather it be your fighter face down or the legend that he is fighting face down?

Comment

• Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.
        i agree, spent most of my time on NSB the day after teh fight saying similar things.

i disagree about the fans though, pacquiaos fans are notorious for disrespecting other fighters every chance they get not to mention the sport as a whole. most of them had it coming, manny didnt though.

like i wrote after the fight it seems alot of fans just watch boxing out of hatred for their fellow man, to see them get hurt and then try to kick them while they are down. if a fighter boxes safely hes a coward and if he takes risks they mock him when it comes back to haunt him. its a lose/lose situation, like all they want is to see ppl get hurt or humiliated.

its really sad how much pleasure ppl get from others misfortune. i love a knockout, but for the drama and the celebration of the winner. not out of enjoyment over the losing fighter getting hurt and i would never think of kicking him while hes down by taunting him further.

that there are huge threads of ppl doing just that and getting so much pleasure from another mans misfortune, trying to take every bit of dignity away from him and going on about how "epic" it is almost makes me lose faith in humanity.

Comment

• them mother****ers want mercy....GTFOH!!!....get some thick skin for X-Mas...dudes gonna need it LOL

for dudes to fall back and not have a lil' fun with this would go against the rules of this game we play on here

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            The place is crawling with relieved flomos OP happy "their man" no longer has to take the same level of humiliation for avoiding Pacquiao, so really what were you expecting?
            This guy here has been through it twice before.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              i agree, spent most of my time on NSB the day after teh fight saying similar things.

i disagree about the fans though, pacquiaos fans are notorious for disrespecting other fighters every chance they get not to mention the sport as a whole. most of them had it coming, manny didnt though.

like i wrote after the fight it seems alot of fans just watch boxing out of hatred for their fellow man, to see them get hurt and then try to kick them while they are down. if a fighter boxes safely hes a coward and if he takes risks they mock him when it comes back to haunt him. its a lose/lose situation, like all they want is to see ppl get hurt or humiliated.

its really sad how much pleasure ppl get from others misfortune. i love a knockout, but for the drama and the celebration of the winner. not out of enjoyment over the losing fighter getting hurt and i would never think of kicking him while hes down by taunting him further.

that there are huge threads of ppl doing just that and getting so much pleasure from another mans misfortune, trying to take every bit of dignity away from him and going on about how "epic" it is almost makes me lose faith in humanity.
              Put yourself in that humanity category. you are a hypocrite because you can't like a great Ko, and pay to see a great ko, then turn around and say you feel bad for the loser.

If you care so much......write a letter to ALL the fighters in the world and tell them don't fight and risk your life in a ring. Then keep your money and stop watching and paying for boxing events.

How can a person spend money to watch two men beat each others brains out while cheering the action on.....but once one fighter gets ko'd you turn into a pastor of a church?

Boxing is a blood sport.. It's an animalistic sport.
              It's the animalistic ways inside of boxing fans that make us wanna see blood, ko's, knock downs, etc.

Your just like all boxing fans......stop

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                does it take to knock out Pac? just JUAN
                nice

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  Oh stop it. Had this been Fraud Gayweather this would have been done a even larger scale. People are simply having some fun with the picture of Manny laid out. The same thing was done to Paul Williams when he got knocked by Sergio, the same thing was done when Hatton got laid out by Manny and Floyd. The same thing was done to Roy when he got knocked out by Tarver. And people seem to really be rubbing this in the face of his crazed fans (pacckkys), thats the biggest thing.
                  What he said

Comment

• Now people want to talk respect...wasn't any respect for Hatton when he got knocked the fuk out, people was laughing about it and bragging about it because it was their Hero dishing it out

and nobody is disrespecting Pacquiao, a lot it is being directed towards his fans...AND RIGHTFULLY SO! They needed to be humbled, as does a lot of Mayweather fans as well

Fans need to understand that boxing been here long before Mayweather and Pacquiao and it will be here long after Pacquiao and Mayweather is gone...maybe them seeing their Hero's get Knocked Out is a way to let them understand that

So what ever is being dished out to SOME Pacquiao fans is deserved IMO and if Mayweather goes down it will be just as bad IF NOT WORSE!

Never understood why people CAN'T just enjoy all fighters, sure have your favorites but the disrespect of Boxers especially on Forums like this is just OUT OF CONTROL...these guys take punches in the face for a living, THEY ALL SHOULD BE SOME WHAT RESPECTED!
                    Last edited by sicko; 12-10-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                      I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.
                      im a filipino and i love boxing but what is happening right now is what exactly happened when pacquiao beat the other fighters. Pinoy trolls aka p@ctaa@rdS are very disrepectful on manny's opponents. Now because of these pinoy trolls,manny is being hated.
                      Last edited by johncs08; 12-10-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X