Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best ending for a cheat I've ever seen..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    I think there is a big difference between cheating and committing an intentional foul.

Although I agree Ortiz did get what he deserved.
    If that intentional foul KO'd May or cut him open would you still feel the same way??:Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage:This is the definition of the word cheat..Are you saying this is not what Ortiz did??

Comment

I don't know if Ortiz has always operated like that, never seen him continuously attempt to grind his head into his opponents' face, or it's never looked as apparent as it did against Floyd. To me it's obvious he wanted to draw a cut, one that would mess with Floyd's line of vision. That was a beautiful ending though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        If that intentional foul KO'd May or cut him open would you still feel the same way??
        Mayweather throws elbows and forearms as well. Do you think he deserves to get knocked out via sucker punch as well?

I'd have to ask you the same question, what if Floyd's elbow KO'd someone would you still feel the same way?

Comment

If that intentional foul KO'd May or cut him open would you still feel the same way??:Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage:This is the definition of the word cheat..Are you saying this is not what Ortiz did??
          Intetional fouls happen in almost every fight. Clinching is technically against the rules. Dipping your head below the waste to dodge a punch is against the rules. Punching in the back of the head while in a clinch is against the rules. Pushing off with your elbows is against the rules. etc etc etc. Is everyone a cheat? Obviously not.

I didn't really have a problem with the headbutt tbh. If ortiz wanted to be a dirty fighter, be dirty! He was an IDIOT for hugging and kissing floyd multiple times. he should have been like, "yeah b!tch I headbutted you, so what? You want more!?!" But instead he played the fool and got KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            Intetional fouls happen in almost every fight. Clinching is technically against the rules. Dipping your head below the waste to dodge a punch is against the rules. Punching in the back of the head while in a clinch is against the rules. Pushing off with your elbows is against the rules. etc etc etc. Is everyone a cheat? Obviously not.

I didn't really have a problem with the headbutt tbh. If ortiz wanted to be a dirty fighter, be dirty! He was an IDIOT for hugging and kissing floyd multiple times. he should have been like, "yeah b!tch I headbutted you, so what? You want more!?!" But instead he played the fool and got KO'd.
            I'd +rep you if I had some to give. He doesn't seem to get the big picture.

Most of us boxing fans would have loved for the fight to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
              Mayweather throws elbows and forearms as well. Do you think he deserves to get knocked out via sucker punch as well?

I'd have to ask you the same question, what if Floyd's elbow KO'd someone would you still feel the same way?
              I've never seen Floyd throw an intentional elbow that's soul purpose was to create a cut...Which is why you've never seen an elbow by Floyd cause a cut...So no I don't believe he should be KO'd by a sucker punch..Intent is everything imo..I don't mind dirty boxing,but what Ortiz did was beyond that...

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post

No, Floyd uses his elbow and forearms to intimidate, block and push off, he doesn't throw them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  No, Floyd uses his elbow and forearms to intimidate, block and push off, he doesn't throw them.
                  I've seen more than enough forearms from Floyd to know he does them intentionally, and sometimes for the reasons you stated and sometimes not. Clinching is illegal too btw.

Feel free to reply to Natas post, which is more detailed.

Comment

Still can't believe the wimpy "unsportsmanlike" talk directed towards Floyd after. This dumbass tried to headbutt him over and over, cut his mouth with one, and then tried to hug it out. F*** that. This was only a few months after everyone complained about Pac and Mosley touching gloves a hundred times.

Comment

I just love to see Cheats get what they deserve...
                      Honestly, what was the point of this post? And how did you get so many points posting dumb, sh.it like this?

Comment

Working...
                      X