Any fans of chro, on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any fans of chro, on here?

The chro, ganja, sweet Mary Jane, puff, weed, chronic, dank nugs,

I partake have a cheeky toke for a nightcap. Nothing to high in thc just enough to get the benefits.

I was also aware and self medicating with cbd long before it became a trend.

Cannabis kills cancer plain and simple.

That little nugget of info is the main reason it became demonized in the mid 19th century to begin with, big pharma wants and wanted us to absorb they're filth & reap the rewards big money etc, instead of mass society finding out you can self medicate and cure most ailments with the right ingestion and strain.

Not a single tony toker on here, baffled.

Comment

Originally posted by DonLogan View Post
      The chro, ganja, sweet Mary Jane, puff, weed, chronic, dank nugs,

I partake have a cheeky toke for a nightcap. Nothing to high in thc just enough to get the benefits.

I was also aware and self medicating with cbd long before it became a trend.

Cannabis kills cancer plain and simple.

That little nugget of info is the main reason it became demonized in the mid 19th century to begin with, big pharma wants and wanted us to absorb they're filth & reap the rewards big money etc, instead of mass society finding out you can self medicate and cure most ailments with the right ingestion and strain.

I'll humour your alt; I'm a vape user.

Comment

No, never touch that stuff.

Drugs are bad, really bad.

Comment

i used to smoke 0.5 to 0.7 oz in a week, smoked around 15 to 20 joints a day,
          i was heavily addicted to marijuana,instead of eating i smoked and became really thin.
          always paranoid and sometimes psychotic,
          so i finally was able to quit smoking after 8 years and never felt better, haven't smoked for two years now and never will again

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            I'll humour your alt; I'm a vape user.

No you can humour a fellow smoker whats an alt? Vaping is great far healthier then smoke inhalation. One of the most effective ways to utilise cbd too as conventional joint smoking burns up alot of cbd due to high combustion temps whereas vape is less destructive on the weed.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              i used to smoke 0.5 to 0.7 oz in a week, smoked around 15 to 20 joints a day,
              i was heavily addicted to marijuana,instead of eating i smoked and became really thin.
              always paranoid and sometimes psychotic,
              so i finally was able to quit smoking after 8 years and never felt better, haven't smoked for two years now and never will again
              Sorry to hear you got in a bad way I have experienced psychosis but not through smoking.

I'm glad your in a better place nowdays though. Does the urge to smoke still remain here and there?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                No, never touch that stuff.

Drugs are bad, really bad.
                Fair enough willy.

Comment

Sorry to hear you got in a bad way I have experienced psychosis but not through smoking.

I'm glad your in a better place nowdays though. Does the urge to smoke still remain here and there?
                  thanks man, funny story, for me the urge is completely gone, but we had our friend group, you know how weed smokers are, they stay together, they always find each other, my two other friends also quit a couple months after me, and every now and then they still smoke,1 can do it in a more casual way, but the other sometimes tells me he still has the urge now and again,an addicts urge, but both say is they start smoking for a week and they are hooked again, when they smoke they just vape chronic now

Comment

No you can humour a fellow smoker whats an alt? Vaping is great far healthier then smoke inhalation. One of the most effective ways to utilise cbd too as conventional joint smoking burns up alot of cbd due to high combustion temps whereas vape is less destructive on the weed.

I stopped smoking years ago, in the past 2 years started vaping after reading about the difference.

It allows you to keep a clearer head while still getting high. I mainly micro dose small amounts which gives me great effects and allows me to be more sociable and also tailor my high with different temps.

Comment

Working...
                    X