No announcement yet.

How come GGG fans acting sour grapes??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Golovkin was the one that waited. He had his shot at greatness against Ward. He chose not to take the opportunity because he knew he'd get beaten EASILY.
    I agree he ducked ward but canelo waited him out tell prime canelo to fight prime charlo who u got

Comment

Originally posted by Jblo View Post
      I agree he ducked ward but canelo waited him out tell prime canelo to fight prime charlo who u got
      Terrible accusation. Just look at who Canelo has fought and when. He's took risks against boogeymen throughout his career, risks he didn't need to.

Comment

Terrible accusation. Just look at who Canelo has fought and when. He's took risks against boogeymen throughout his career, risks he didn't need to.
        They need every excuse as to why their hype job got exposed, beat up, and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          GGG went from premature ATG to not even top 10 ATG middleweight! TBH he was never on my P4P list because he never had the bglls to move up and as a fighter he was to confortable always bullying lesser competition and then when he got the chance to go Toe to Toe with elite he p?ssied out and tried to make it about points, and that would have been ok but to tell Canelo when Canelo gave him a boxing lesson “I want to fight a real Mexican Style fight” only to chicken out! That’s just a lack of honor dude! His word should be his bond! And in the post fight conference he shook this off and said basically he had no concern with pleasing the fans!
          It's clear you have always hated GGG with this pack of lies you are telling about his career. Hagler and Monzon never moved up from middleweight. Are they not great middleweights? Hopkins never moved up from middleweight until he was 41 years old and got beat at 160 and could no longer make 160 without difficulty. Was Hopkins not a great middleweight? Who gives a fuc that you rate GGG so low after a loss that most think he won. He is still as respected by those who matter as he ever was. ESPN has him the 4th best in the world right behind Canelo. Ring has him 5th best pfp right behind Canelo and boxrec has him the 2nd best pfp fighter in the world right behind Canelo. Not bad for a 36 year old you say never was any good. Lying haters like you make this forum worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            They need every excuse as to why their hype job got exposed, beat up, and lost.
            I scored the fight 115 to 113 for GGG. I ask all haters who say Canelo beat the hell out GGG to say how they scored the fight but I almost never get an answer. How did you score the fight? Just how bad did Canelo beat up and expose GGG in his home town razor thin win???

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Because "Canelo" turned out to be EVERYTHING they thought GEE was & they put "All their eggs in ONE basket" into their fandom of GEE because HBO told them to.
              You are a good solid dependable GGG hater. I have asked you before how you scored the GGG vs Canelo rematch. How about an answer.

Comment

Canelo said he would “TRY!”
                He never said he would. I think your going by click bait titled videos that lied. If you go by actual translations you would know Canelo has always maintained that a KO is unpredictable! But yes he said he had trained for the KO
                You are lying your ass off again. Both Canelo and Oscar promised a KO win for Canelo no if buts or maybe. GGG never promised a KO win.

Comment

Golovkin was the one that begged Canelo to stand and trade. Golovkin was the one that built his image that everyone was afraid to slug it out with him and he was "Mexican style". Golovkin was the one moving backwards the whole fight. Golovkin was the one that was on the receiving end of the most damage.

Golovkin ended up looking like a clown. It was great.
                  You are one of the biggest GGG haters of them all and once again are stating how easily Canelo won. I have asked you before how you scored the rematch but have never received and answer. Once again how did you score the 2nd GGG vs Canelo fight. I scored it 115 to 113 for GGG. How about an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I scored the fight 115 to 113 for GGG. I ask all haters who say Canelo beat the hell out GGG to say how they scored the fight but I almost never get an answer. How did you score the fight? Just how bad did Canelo beat up and expose GGG in his home town razor thin win???
                    I scored the rematch for Canelo 115-113 live and the 2nd time watching. There was a few rounds that were close and I gave them to whoever landed the cleaner and more damaging punches. I'm no fan of either guy. I feel like most of the crying bunboys scored it with their nuthugging goggles since they're crying robbery on such a close fight. I say hype job exposed because once GGG fought good opposition he wasn't knocking them out. He looked mediocre compared to how his bunboys hyped him to knockout anyone at 160lbs. past and present. He is a good fighter but is absolutely nowhere near great. GGG's face is beat up a lot more than Canelo's was and Canelo was supposedly gonna get knocked out.
                    If Canelo fought Mexican style he would get knocked out was all the bumboys said. Canelo proceeds to fight Mexican style and GGG backpedaled and jabbed lol. It was running when Canelo did it and he was a clown. Hence why GGG was called a running cowardly clown. Turnabout is fair play... GGG should've kept his mouth shut.

Comment

Canelo said he would “TRY!”
                      He never said he would. I think your going by click bait titled videos that lied. If you go by actual translations you would know Canelo has always maintained that a KO is unpredictable! But yes he said he had trained for the KO
                      No he said he was going to knock him out.

https://www.************.com/2018/08/canelo-ill-be-looking-to-ko-golovkin-from-the-beginning/

Sanchez said Golovkin would KO Canelo but I can't find a quote from Golovkin promising a knockout. I think it's obvious though both guys were gunning for a KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X