No announcement yet.

Redeeming a Demon: Duran vs Moore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redeeming a Demon: Duran vs Moore

https://imgur.com/gallery/a8WCpfq I got in a bad mood and wanted to watch Duran destroy something beautiful. Hope you enjoy.

And it's said that Moore's mother and fiancée both fainted at ringside. No wonder.

Comment

Those feints though

Comment

Very nice work bubba

Comment

Why not try hitting a heavy bag? Why feel "better" watching another man be brutalized. You sound like you need some meds.

Ray

Comment

Moore was never the same after that fight. He died a few years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Why not try hitting a heavy bag? Why feel "better" watching another man be brutalized. You sound like you need some meds.

Ray
              I might, but I also need inspiration and money. I can't imagine why you'd want to watch this fight in a good mood. Or Dempsey vs Williard. Or Mancini vs Kim. You can't come away from those fights feeling happy. That doesn't mean they aren't worth watching and breaking down.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Very nice work bubba
                Ay buddy, nice seeing you here again.

Comment

Ray
                  I just love you... no ****...

Comment

Ray
                    i still remember Jose Torres at ringside imploring the ref to stop the fight. It was a terrible job of refereeing .

Comment

Working...
                    X