No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Blasts Out Bogdan Dinu in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    I think Miller fights Joshua in april. After he loses, he will fight guys like Parker, Chisora, Whyte..
    Parker is a terrible champion. Prime David Tua wish he was fighting in this era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      I don't think Shields has anything for Brickhouse
      On Braekhus? She has size and youth, but nah, in terms of boxing ability the First Lady is on a different level.

Comment

• Re

As I thought...guy was too quiet and timid, at the press conferences. Looked like he was on his way to the gas chamber .

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Parker is a terrible champion. Prime David Tua wish he was fighting in this era.
          Parker is not a champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
            Parker is not a champion.
            Former WBO Champion

Comment

• Don’t know where this fraud promoter is getting these bums from

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                This was the worst card I've sat thru in a long time. Pure crap.
                Miller is a bulldozer and I guess that's fun to watch in Kansas, but he's starting to remind me of Butterbean.
                Fights were competitive and we even saw a double left hook knockdown..your a complete dummy if you thought the fights were not worth watching..but that's not a shocker..lol

Comment

• Suck Zone should be in the red with Heddie Sperm in the picture and putting together all these bum bashes, his stable is so weak and I don’t know where he is finding all these dish washers from

Comment

• Thank God, I grew up watching the great heavyweights of the 1970's Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Ellis, Holmes, Norton, Shavers, Quarry, Lyle, etc. NOT THIS CRAP OF HEAVYWEIGHTS !!!!

Comment

• I would like to see big baby vs baby face next . I know Miller wants AJ but one flaw I see in Miller is, he tends to dip to his right a lot and that is just asking to be hit with an overhand right. Other than that he will give AJ trouble. He walks you down , though I would like to see him cut off the ring more ,seems to take a good punch, has power , has stamina, a good jab.

Comment

Working...
                      X