Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman-Lopez, Garcia-Granados, Santa Cruz-Flores Are Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Thurman recovered yet from his labia majora reduction surgery? Or whatever other ailment is ailing this spoiled brat at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
      I'm curious who did you want danny to fight?
      Honestly I thought him fighting Spence when Spence wanted an opponent just a few months back was perfect timing for him to stay in the mix at the top of the division. It tells me what I already knew about Danny & his team doe.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        I understand why Thurman is fighting Lopez but the Santa Cruz fight is weak. It's probably Russell's fault though. That guy only fights once a year and then disappears.
        I mean he only fights once a year so why couldn't he fight LSC in the first quarter of 2019? This Flores fight is straight garbage and it does nothing for him. Unless GRJ wanted to wait until spring/summer time for his lone annual fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Smh at Haymon, would’ve made more sense to put the Santa Cruz vs Russell Jr. WBA/WBC unification fight as the co main for Wilder vs Fury at Staples Center but now we don’t even get the fight at all!

Sounds like Haymon may wait to make that fight for middle of next year or have Russell Jr move up to fight Tank Davis!

Thurman and Garcia is more understandable situations!

Porter is fighting Spence’s mandatory so I kinda understand but then again I don’t!

In a boxing world where promoters are just promoters and there is 1 organizational power we would’ve gotten...

Santa Cruz vs Gary Russell Jr WBA/WBC

Spence vs Porter IBF/WBC

Mikey Garcia vs Lomachenko WBC/IBF/WBO/WBA/Ring/Lineal

I would say Wilder vs Joshua but I think if one organization had the power to make unifications mandatory then I can definitely see AJ just dropping his belts to avoid unifying with Wilder!
          Ugas is also Porter's mandatory. He chose to go the WBC route instead of the IBF route. He pretty much had his pick there. So not true Porter is fighting Ugas mandatory...He is fighting HIS mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            BS fight central here. Thurman vs Lopez is forgivable with his time off doe. I can't begrudge a guy too much for a get the rust off fight.

LSC vs Flores is garbage doe. Flores has been KO'd in 2 of his last 3 fights in his 2 step up fights & LSC is better than both those L opponents by a mile. Completely bs fight here.

And the Garcia fight is typical Garcia sh^t. Easiest opponent you can get career goal bs. I honestly can't wait for Danny to get beat by one of these bs "easiest opponents he can find" guys cuz its gonna happen sooner or later. Can't keep lowering the bar & your game improves. One of these guys is gonna be a real one & come prepared while Danny is expecting a 90/10 type fight & preparing like its a 90/10 type fight.
            Danny's gonna take this fight then sit out and hope for that Pacquiao Broner winner. He should've stayed at 140 imo he'll lose everytime he faces the elite at 147.

Comment

Finally some boxing I forward to watching after all these bum bashes

Comment

thurman-lopez? meh, i guess for a tune up is ok? i don't know anymore

Comment

Why do you all put so much faith into GRJ? He’s a part time boxer he even said it him self. I don’t take him serious at all

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Honestly I thought him fighting Spence when Spence wanted an opponent just a few months back was perfect timing for him to stay in the mix at the top of the division. It tells me what I already knew about Danny & his team doe.
                    Lol ok that's all I needed to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                      next year is the oneTime#season
                      He’ll be on the sideline after the fight with Lopez. It’ll probably be something like cramps or sprained pinky. He’s a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X