Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Entertain Hurd Fight, But Charlo is Taking All His Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Great post. Freshbrawler is so indoctrinated with this propaganda to build up the great black hope Wilder, it blinds him to any truth or fact . A very sad case of how the LDBC has ruined American boxing.
    You said nothing but facts.

Comment

Hurd has proven that he has a sturdy chin but can Charlo take it as he dishes or does he have the skill to avoid being hit by a big one from Hurd?..they're are the two top super welterweights..I hope Harrison doesn't ruin things..Charlo needs to stay focus and beat him in a good fashion to further generate more interest in the unification fight with Hurd

Comment

Great post. Freshbrawler is so indoctrinated with this propaganda to build up the great black hope Wilder, it blinds him to any truth or fact . A very sad case of how the LDBC has ruined American boxing.
        Shut your scary aśs up. I’m still waiting on you to respond with your scary aśs.

You Still mad because they said the uk don’t have any white champions lmao. Who y’all got now since cheating Saunders was stripped? Callum Smith, Josh Warrington and who else? Cry about it some more you Al Haymon groupie.

Comment

Damn good fight, Hurd is a bit underrated aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
            I think I'd lean more towards Hurd if he and Jermell ever fight. Hurd needs to work on his defense for his brains sake. Dude takes way too many punches, hes gonna be punch drunk by the time he turns 30.
            Then why would pick hurd to beat Jermell? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Hurd would squash Spence.

Hurd-Charlo is a true 50-50 fight and I'd even lean a bit towards Hurd. Guy is underrated.
              I got Mell. Easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                It’s a good fight, I would favor Hurd over Mel Charlo!

I think Hurd’s workrate, experience, ability to fight on the inside , and the fact he can fight going forward and box on his back foot should give him the victory if he tightens his defense up cuz Charlo can punch with true authority and his technique is solid!

Can’t wait for it!

Hurd beats Spence, Spence would get walked down and I don’t think he fights off his back foot which means your going thru the grinder against Hurd who uses his size, power and throws lots of punches!
                What's up my dude, I got Mell....

Comment

Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
                  Hurd is going to beat the brakes off Charlo

The Spence fight will never happen unless Spence goes to 160

By the time Spence is at 154, Hurd will be at 160
                  You got it backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                    Hurd is going to beat the little Charlo, who i think is the better of the two. He will smother his power and rough him up. I think of it like Chavez sr. Vs. Edwin Rosario. Rosario was a bigger puncher and Man, but Chavez Crowded him and smothered the shots , plus he worked Rosario over bad.
                    Jermell is gon give hurd a lesson about blocking punches with hurd's face....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally Posted by Boksfan
                      Spence is ducking again, this guy is a clown. Smh.

Another protected Pbc great black hype. It's the same story with Haymon protecting these hip hop culture fighters.
                      You two are peas in a pod....LMMFAO!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6BFj5mvjv...n_peas_pod.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X