Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 10-26-2018, 07:28 PM #1271
Pac is a drug cheat

Quoted: 5087 Post(s)
ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 20,044.00
Posting the truth, keep beating them down. - ironmt 4-0 BlTCH.  KILL YOURSELF.  LMAOOOOO - travestyny 

Go check your post. You were posting to yourself in the other thread?
You must be having a hard time sleeping of late or something.....

Yes, I posted a few times during that period but not here. You have a problem with that?
I didn't even come to check what your response was because all you had been doing was the same thing. DUCKING!!!
ADP02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-26-2018, 07:33 PM #1272
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8897 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,083.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
Go check your post. You were posting to yourself in the other thread?
You must be having a hard time sleeping of late or something.....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Yes, I posted a few times during that period but not here. You have a problem with that?
I didn't even come to check what your response was because all you had been doing was the same thing. DUCKING!!!

EXPOSED LIAR.

If I was just posting to myself and you didn't check the messages, why are you saying that I accepted here:

Quote:
Travestyny and ADP02 have accepted the following challenge:

EXPOSED!

Stop ducking me, bltch!

R.I.P.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 07:37 PM #1273
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

16 days since I've accepted. ADP is having flashbacks of that 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN, which is why he has done NOTHING to make this happen

4-0!!!!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

Poor ADP02

Old 10-27-2018, 01:16 AM #1274
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6233 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 23,562.00
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
ACCEPTED. GET THE JUDGES BlTCH! All points and permanent ban

You are going to get exposed for the lying twat you are

And permanent ban does NOT mean you just can't use your current account. It means you can't return under any account...EVER! Let's make that crystal clear, you squirming bltch!

Let's go!

Quote:
In the other thread you said that you didn't even read the challenge

I gave you enough time to read DUCKY!!! So do you accept to my challenge based on the topic/scope that I presented?

Seems like it's game on. Time to look for Judges boys. I'll be the ref so no one goes off topic and out of bounds.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 06:12 AM #1275
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
ACCEPTED. GET THE JUDGES BlTCH! All points and permanent ban

You are going to get exposed for the lying twat you are

And permanent ban does NOT mean you just can't use your current account. It means you can't return under any account...EVER! Let's make that crystal clear, you squirming bltch!

Let's go!

Seems like it's game on. Time to look for Judges boys. I'll be the ref so no one goes off topic and out of bounds.

We don't need "refs." That's just more squirming by your bltch ass friend. The UNBIASED judges are more than capable enough of handling this. Too bad your boy is afraid of unbiased judging.

He's still going to get smoked and take that permanent ban anyway
Old 11-05-2018, 10:44 AM #1276
Fvcking Up The Game.

And just like I thought, this [email protected] ADP runs off. Been nearly a month since I accepted this in the Thunderdome. The pvssy just ran away. Don't even think about coming back talking shlt you cowardly ducking bltch. It's over.

Share This With Friends

Tags
non-threshold, susbtances, tests, threshold, type

User Tag List