No announcement yet.

Macaw the best domesticated pet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macaw the best domesticated pet?

A big ass bird that acts like a dog, can fly, makes horrific screeching noises in the night, and lives up to 50 years. What else do you need from a pet?

Idk I don't like the way they can talk

I don't need him making comments when I'm :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Idk I don't like the way they can talk

I don't need him making comments when I'm :wank:
      That's what would turn me on. I would train my bird to give me words of encouragement.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post

A big ass bird that acts like a dog, can fly, makes horrific screeching noises in the night, and lives up to 50 years. What else do you need from a pet?
        That's a nice bird, the parrot too.

Comment

Whilst you make some valid points...50 years is a long commitment regarding the care and well being of a human being...let alone a pet. Given the expense of buying one...you wouldn't start until you were an adult and that would take you up until death. No thanks. Get a dog and it's 10 years done and run. If you can get a flying dog...even better.

Comment

No thanks, it's impossible to fuk a macaw.

Comment

There poor pets in my opinion. They're highly intelligent and very demanding pets and are prone to hormonal behavioral issues. Can they be enjoyable pets, hell yea but Macaws, Cacatoos, African greys, crows, etc. are life-long commitments that are extremely difficult to keep happy and healthy.

Comment

I wouldn’t want a running commentary when I get intimate with the wife.

Comment

nah, cant trust a bird.

Comment

I also heard that this bird can do all your taxes but will then siphon the money out to build missile turrets on the wall in Israel.

Comment

Working...
                    X