No announcement yet.

Uncovered Video Interview Reveals Obama Admit Heavy Drinking and Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Have you ever completely forgotten a day? A week? A month? A whole darn summer? Lol.

I've admittedly had an experience where the memory goes from getting into an Uber after eating after a night out, and then immediately jumping to waking up in my bed Sunday morning; anything from that 3am in the Uber to waking 10am could've happened and I'd have limited scope to argue (actually that's not true; I still had my phone, the trip record was there, and I can definitely say that I was less than half a block from my home by 3:40am; so, the blank window is from 3:40 until when I woke up, safe in my bed, with nothing wrong).

Dr. Ford said that she was assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh, with Mark Judge also a witness to the assault, took a polygraph that she passed (think of that what you will) and was ready and willing to sit for another interview and risk perjury.

Kavanaugh said that he didn't, refused to sit for a polygraph, refused to sit for an FBI interview, and the only corroboration of his denial is coming from folks who don't remember anything from that summer, with Mark Judge going as far as having his own "I don't remember **** about ****" statement written for him by his lawyer while he went into hiding.

Let that sink in
    Again you are completely dismissing facts. Ford took a rigged polygraph and Kavanaugh was interviewed by the FBI for a 7th time! Democrats insisted he accept an FBI investigation that would only take one week, this per Kamala Harris the adulterer and Corey Booker the groper. Then they moved the goal post and insisted a week wasn’t long enough. Just to delay proceedings until after Election Day. Never mind Feinstein sitting on this accusation since July and only releasing the week he is to be appointed. You and your party have zero credibility.

Meanwhile, my original post points out the medi hypocrisy of double standards. Obama says he drank a six pack in one hour....where were the vile SNL skits portraying him as a drunken thug that he confessed to be? Where were the Senators on the left insisting his drinking would be a liability?

Comment

The FBI Director, literally days ago, went to Congress and described how little actual "investigation" happened, where none of the relevant parties were actually questioned again, lol.

Keep lying to yourself if you wish

pretty dumb man

it is clearly obvious that slut turned up to throw dirt at a presidential nominee days before he was due to be sworn in

have some pride

why would you support the maggots who are controlling you like a condom puppet

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Again you are completely dismissing facts. Ford took a rigged polygraph and Kavanaugh was interviewed by the FBI for a 7th time! Democrats insisted he accept an FBI investigation that would only take one week, this per Kamala Harris the adulterer and Corey Booker the groper. Then they moved the goal post and insisted a week wasn’t long enough. Just to delay proceedings until after Election Day. Never mind Feinstein sitting on this accusation since July and only releasing the week he is to be appointed. You and your party have zero credibility.

Meanwhile, my original post points out the medi hypocrisy of double standards. Obama says he drank a six pack in one hour....where were the vile SNL skits portraying him as a drunken thug that he confessed to be? Where were the Senators on the left insisting his drinking would be a liability?
        Obama told the truth while Kav (and Clinton btw) didn’t

From the moment that he claimed to be a choir boy, Kavanuagh’s credibility was in tatters

Stupid thing is that if he had simply said “I was young, did some stupid things including drinking too much every now & again but have never sexually assaulted anyone, etc etc” most reasonable people would have given him a pass

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Obama told the truth while Kav (and Clinton btw) didn’t

From the moment that he claimed to be a choir boy, Kavanuagh’s credibility was in tatters

Stupid thing is that if he had simply said “I was young, did some stupid things including drinking too much every now & again but have never sexually assaulted anyone, etc etc” most reasonable people would have given him a pass
          What did Kavanaugh lie about exactly? Be specific and please back it up with some form of evidence or proof.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

the irrational frenzied attack on Trump from the mainstream media for TWO YEARS has made a lot of smart Americans question who really pulls the strings..... they can see it is nothing but a snow job

but not the dumb ones lol

Comment

The FBI Director, literally days ago, went to Congress and described how little actual "investigation" happened, where none of the relevant parties were actually questioned again, lol.

Keep lying to yourself if you wish
              False.

You're either lying or cheerleading.

Which is it?

Comment

Have you ever completely forgotten a day? A week? A month? A whole darn summer? Lol.
                Of course I have.

If you asked me what I did the day of say October 12, 1986, I'd have no idea. Nor could I tell you what I did that week. Or that month.

Eirher way, and you keep ignoring this fact, none of her THREE witnesses recalled the event.

That's the ballgame dude.

No need to argue further.

You have NO EVIDENCE.

Zilch. Nothing. Zero. Nil.

Let that sink in.

Comment

Kavanaugh said that he didn't, refused to sit for a polygraph, refused to sit for an FBI interview, and the only corroboration of his denial is coming from folks who don't remember anything from that summer, with Mark Judge going as far as having his own "I don't remember **** about ****" statement written for him by his lawyer while he went into hiding.
                  Though you have no evidence, you have made some claims that interest me.

I need you to source all that, please.

Let's see if you're presenting facts, or just making stuff up to cheerlead.

I say it's the latter, and you wont source.

Let's see if you source.....

Comment

The hat isn't the issue; the issue is that wearing the hat has largely been rightfully known as embracing the ideas/notions that come behind the hat.

Grabbing women by the *****, disparaging disabled people, trashing minorities at almost every instance, being openly ugly and dismissive of women and ideas argued by women, and out xenophobia in action and deed, and a whistle to a time where the concerns of women, minorities, foreigners, gay folks, disabled folks and others didn't matter.

So, yeah, if you're walking anywhere with that attire on, where you stand is being loudly declared, and people will feel how they want about it and let you know, whether you like it or not.

Don't hide your have if you're going to throw the rock
                    Gtfo with that superfan cheerleading.

Dude, you gotta cut this out. You're giving Dunn, SafeSpace and Bernie a run for their money with that cheerleading there.

Please, start presenting some facts, not opinions you present as fact and superfan trash talk.

Up your game, fast.

I put people on ignore for excessive cheerleading, and you certainly are doing that. Like I said, up your game quickly if you want to be able to debate me. I dont bother with superfans, and I make no bones about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      What did Kavanaugh lie about exactly? Be specific and please back it up with some form of evidence or proof.
                      Good luck with that.

SafeSpace doesn't source his claims.

Just watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X