No announcement yet.

Uncovered Video Interview Reveals Obama Admit Heavy Drinking and Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Larry you need to get off the forum and back into the real world. If you really think that the media and the entertainment industry were bashing Obama, and that it is comparable to what they are doing to Trump, you are completely off.
    well Trump is 100 times worse, yet Obama still got slammed daily as well...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      well Trump is 100 times worse, yet Obama still got slammed daily as well...
      Trump is 100 times worse? Give me one solid example Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Are you suggesting other political party groups DON'T support the dirty politics or the specific thing being claimed when it goes the other way. Cuz if you are I don't think you are looking at this fairly.

Of course groups that are affiliated with a political party are more apt to fall in line. Thats hardly unique. Happens all the time on both sides with groups that have lil respect with the pubic to groups that have much respect with the public.

You can say this is a more serious issue since its this mans future & life being used for political bs, but again I'd suggest there are plenty of pawns in this politics bs. This guy isn't even a pawn really since the position he was going for is so powerful.

I agree its a dangerous time to be a man in certain situations when your word is automatically reduced in value. And thats clearly the road that this political play was trying to go down. But all in all for the political angle of it all this has lil to do with he said, she said, believe the woman sh^t & was more about political strategy type sh^t where this believe the woman strategy was merely the move being chosen.

Its ultimately of lil importance the play that was chosen as the other side will choose similar roads in the future surely or perhaps even this same one if it were to fit their agenda at a later date. In other words I'm not so sure there is a Fairness & Morality in Dirty Politics rule book that everyone is following the guidelines of.
        All parties are dirty to some degree, that is the nature of politics. But in this last decade we have seen very radical ideas coming to fruition, most if not all are coming from one party. Freedom of speech is under attack--I don't recall anyone being attacked, beaten or verbally harassed for wearing Clinton or Obama gear, but you literally take your life into your own hands wearing a MAGA hat today.

Get into an altercation or confrontation with someone in public and be careful about what comes out of your mouth...say anything that can remotely be interpreted as ****phobic, sexist, racist, misogynist, etc., and someone will be recording you on their phone, post it to social media and next thing you know you are fired from your job and possibly arrested. It goes viral and your life is ruined.

Women, gays and illegal immigrants are granted special protections over anyone else in America. You can diddle a child and not go to prison--and don't dare tell a grown ass man who identifies as a woman that he can't use the little girls rest room. One party is allowed to abuse women with impunity--the other party is witch hunted for something that didn't even happen four decades ago.

The very foundation of liberalism has morphed into radicalism. The Democrat liberals of the 1990s are now considered too "right wing" for this up and coming party of radical liberals who encourage violence and mayhem against anyone who dares to disagree with them (they go low, we kick 'em). I don't see that sort of behavior coming from any other party, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          lol. Brett Kavanaugh has been shown to be a **** human being yet, rather than argue whether he is a **** human being or not, your sole defense is that every politician is a **** human being, therefore it doesn't matter that Kavanaugh is a **** human being.

You can't make this stuff up, lol.

What's worse, imo, is that you and folks like you, after what you've written here remains in the public record, will then try to take the moral high ground in less than weeks' time. Odd that Dr. Ford is a slvt now, lol
          Obviously you can make this stuff up because that is exactly what you are doing--not surprised that you are straight up lying your azz off now.

Dr. Ford was a party girl, had a reputation for sleeping around and indulging a little too much. She conveniently had all of her social media posts purged prior to coming out. There were witnesses who recalled her wearing a puzzy hat at a Science Fair/protest, and recall her posting that any future conservative justice nominees should be stopped at all costs after Gorsuch was appointed. Make no mistake, she is an agenda-driven pawn for the left, and now that this is over, they will discard her like the used tampon that she is. Don't worry though, she'll write a best selling book and become very wealthy as the wine-drinking, Prozac-popping morning television show viewers gobble it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Trump is 100 times worse? Give me one solid example Larry.
            Thats my opinion, the guy is an idiot, same way you have negative views on Obama, I have extreme negative views on that idiot Trump

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Thats my opinion, the guy is an idiot, same way you have negative views on Obama, I have extreme negative views on that idiot Trump
              Well he’s gotten more of the black community support than any other republican before him. He’s gotten black unemployment to all time low levels. He’s working for all americans, while the democrats are the ones who put black communities into ghettos. If you forgot your history Larry, the black community was a very proud conservative and republican one before the 1960’s. The democrats killed their pride, their independance and their hope, and are holding them in artificially, politically and economically maintained ghettos. You should really learn some history and see why your opinion of Trump is so bad, besides what CNN and MSNBC tells you.

Obama started off popular among blacks by default, but his reputation among them kept on dripping and dropping.

Trump on the other hand did not start his campaing being popular among blacks, and yet more and more are now supporting him after witnessing his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                All parties are dirty to some degree, that is the nature of politics. But in this last decade we have seen very radical ideas coming to fruition, most if not all are coming from one party. Freedom of speech is under attack--I don't recall anyone being attacked, beaten or verbally harassed for wearing Clinton or Obama gear, but you literally take your life into your own hands wearing a MAGA hat today.

Get into an altercation or confrontation with someone in public and be careful about what comes out of your mouth...say anything that can remotely be interpreted as ****phobic, sexist, racist, misogynist, etc., and someone will be recording you on their phone, post it to social media and next thing you know you are fired from your job and possibly arrested. It goes viral and your life is ruined.
                I think there have been many times when political sh^t was taken waaaaaay too seriously. Mfers used to have duels where a guy would die over minor political disagreements ffs.

Women, gays and illegal immigrants are granted special protections over anyone else in America. You can diddle a child and not go to prison--and don't dare tell a grown ass man who identifies as a woman that he can't use the little girls rest room. One party is allowed to abuse women with impunity--the other party is witch hunted for something that didn't even happen four decades ago.
                White mans burden sh^t right here. I can't understand how you feel like the "good guy" is taking L's unjustly these days, but the reality is these policies came into place cuz white men were giving women, gays & illegal immigrants L's all day for decades & decades in the past. Other white people had to make laws to stop their white people counterparts from treating people like sh^t legally cuz it was such a wide spread problem.

The very foundation of liberalism has morphed into radicalism. The Democrat liberals of the 1990s are now considered too "right wing" for this up and coming party of radical liberals who encourage violence and mayhem against anyone who dares to disagree with them (they go low, we kick 'em). I don't see that sort of behavior coming from any other party, do you?
                Both parties have flip flopped over the years. Give it another 20yrs & the D's might be pro-life & R's might be pro-abortion.

And I don't see "radicals" as a group at all really. I think there are nutty mfers on all sides. And mostly of the people in office I see a bunch of mfers arguing & then going out to lunch together at expensive restaurants.

Sure there are radicals of these mfers sitting at home. There always has been doe. The R's been saying take my gun if you can grab it before I shoot your ass for years. Is that not radical?

And yea I do think the mfers sitting at home on the D side have gotten more aggressive as of late with these antifa people, but thats cuz the D's are a bunch of limp dick sellouts who don't fight for the things they claim to believe in & the R's aren't doing much they like. Hence those types are really a group without a home. I suspect there'll be a third party that'll come about sooner or later or some current party that'll fill up with R's who like people & D's with balls.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  bullshyt

the FBI investigated, and they found nothing

you are literally running with rubbish

and what about the timing ?

FACT: if Kavanaugh had not been appointed, there would be no allegations..... false or otherwise

you think the timing was all just coincidence?..... and the FBI had evidence, but for some reason failed to act on that evidence?

come on son, you are literally drinking the kool aid
                  The FBI Director, literally days ago, went to Congress and described how little actual "investigation" happened, where none of the relevant parties were actually questioned again, lol.

Keep lying to yourself if you wish

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    If they dont recall, they dont recall.

And thus you are still back where I said you were initially, you have no evidence.

And yes, I'll hang my hat on that for sure.

As I said, you have no evidence and it is what it is.
                    Have you ever completely forgotten a day? A week? A month? A whole darn summer? Lol.

I've admittedly had an experience where the memory goes from getting into an Uber after eating after a night out, and then immediately jumping to waking up in my bed Sunday morning; anything from that 3am in the Uber to waking 10am could've happened and I'd have limited scope to argue (actually that's not true; I still had my phone, the trip record was there, and I can definitely say that I was less than half a block from my home by 3:40am; so, the blank window is from 3:40 until when I woke up, safe in my bed, with nothing wrong).

Dr. Ford said that she was assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh, with Mark Judge also a witness to the assault, took a polygraph that she passed (think of that what you will) and was ready and willing to sit for another interview and risk perjury.

Kavanaugh said that he didn't, refused to sit for a polygraph, refused to sit for an FBI interview, and the only corroboration of his denial is coming from folks who don't remember anything from that summer, with Mark Judge going as far as having his own "I don't remember **** about ****" statement written for him by his lawyer while he went into hiding.

Let that sink in

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

The hat isn't the issue; the issue is that wearing the hat has largely been rightfully known as embracing the ideas/notions that come behind the hat.

Grabbing women by the *****, disparaging disabled people, trashing minorities at almost every instance, being openly ugly and dismissive of women and ideas argued by women, and out xenophobia in action and deed, and a whistle to a time where the concerns of women, minorities, foreigners, gay folks, disabled folks and others didn't matter.

So, yeah, if you're walking anywhere with that attire on, where you stand is being loudly declared, and people will feel how they want about it and let you know, whether you like it or not.

Don't hide your have if you're going to throw the rock

Comment

Working...
                      X