No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    A guy with a history with GGG who also openly rooted for Canelo before the fight. You might as well ask Cheapo who he thought won.

fcuk that, lets ask someone who is unbiased.....

originally posted by Abel Sanchez
    he had a chance to erase the issues that he had in May. I believe that he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today. But that’s the kind of fight that I expected, that’s the kind of fight that the fans expected

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Tell me why you dudes with the agendas say the others are with the agendas? That's a*s backwards cuz that fight wasn't even close, we saw who got his a*s handed to him

You are one sad, sorry f.u.c.k. You posted 14 times in a row and overall, probably 75% of the posts in this thread. What, do you sit there on your coach with a piss bottle next to you while hammer away at that keyboard all day long?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        " outlanded "..... ?

sec, I need to check something.....

nope, nothing there bro

it is about who won the exchanges and who controlled the fight..... not who landed something that could be technically describes as a punch..... which is why compubox is a fool's tool when it comes to scoring a fight

after the 3rd fight, pacfans were removing their pac-jackets out of respect for Marquez

Ronnie Nathanielz watched that fight with Ben Delgado and a licensed referee..... they ALL said Marquez won

just saying

btw, fcuk off..... if you wanna argue about 1 and 2, fair enough..... but fcuk off about the 3rd

come on man..... despite my thoughts about 1 and 2, I will be reasonable and tell you that getting sat on your ass 3x does not sit well with the judges, and that I scored the 2nd fight a draw (despite MANY knowledgeable observers saying Marquez won)

Max Kellerman said Marquez won every fight..... I am not saying that, but I am saying that you guys need to learn how to score properly before you run around screaming robbery
        you're not picking up the point. The point is, if Marquez had the popularity and generated the same kind of money as pac, he would've gotten some of those close decisions that many feel he deserved. Same thing now, if ggg was the bigger, younger, money maker, then he'd get the decision over canelo based on the same exact two fights that took place. So you getting all excited like a 5 yr old on Xmas is stupid because Canelo did nothing to convincingly prove that he was the better man. He only proved what we all know, in close fights, judges give him the benefit of the doubt every single time without fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          You are one sad, sorry f.u.c.k. You posted 14 times in a row and overall, probably 75% of the posts in this thread. What, do you sit there on your coach with a piss bottle next to you while hammer away at that keyboard all day long?
          you're close, he hammers away on himself under the covers with his oddly strong right hand while looking at that GIF of Canelo shirtless on the boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            you're not picking up the point. The point is, if Marquez had the popularity and generated the same kind of money as pac, he would've gotten some of those close decisions that many feel he deserved. Same thing now, if ggg was the bigger, younger, money maker, then he'd get the decision over canelo based on the same exact two fights that took place. So you getting all excited like a 5 yr old on Xmas is stupid because Canelo did nothing to convincingly prove that he was the better man. He only proved what we all know, in close fights, judges give him the benefit of the doubt every single time without fail.

I don't believe that, especially not in the rematch, because he lost

only you hardcore g-tards are crying robbery

Canelo absolutely proved that he was the better man on Saturday

check out this comment.....

"everything that was criticized about Canelo in the first one, this time he did it the other way around... Canelo went forward, threw more punches and fought....."

and by the same token..... everything that was criticized about Golovkin, stayed the same..... still no body-work, still no cutting off the ring with relentless pressure, still no dominance from a fighter who is supposed to be this feared killer

and here is the sad part..... Canelo fought Golovkin exactly how they wanted, and they performed WORSE than in the first fight..... Golovkin simply could not get his game going

the people who are crying robbery are nuts and are admitting that they don't know how to score a fight

btw dude, after the utter shht that you have talked over the last few months..... you are lucky that I am being reasonable, I probably shouldn't even be discussing it with you..... just posting gifs of Canelo laughing, like I am with the others

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              I don't believe that, especially not in the rematch, because he lost

only you hardcore g-tards are crying robbery

Canelo absolutely proved that he was the better man on Saturday

check out this comment.....

"everything that was criticized about Canelo in the first one, this time he did it the other way around... Canelo went forward, threw more punches and fought....."

and by the same token..... everything that was criticized about Golovkin, stayed the same..... still no body-work, still no cutting off the ring with relentless pressure, still no dominance from a fighter who is supposed to be this feared killer

and here is the sad part..... Canelo fought Golovkin exactly how they wanted, and they performed WORSE than in the first fight..... Golovkin simply could not get his game going

the people who are crying robbery are nuts and are admitting that they don't know how to score a fight

btw dude, after the utter shht that you have talked over the last few months..... you are lucky that I am being reasonable, I probably shouldn't even be discussing it with you..... just posting gifs of Canelo laughing, like I am with the others
              did you seriously just post a Sulaiman quote as something that should be taken as non biased?? Cmon now. Listen, here's the truth of what I think, Canelo fought very well and surprised people by coming forward effectively, but I still don't think he did enough to beat ggg. I don't think it's absurd that he got the win but, when you look at how the fight was scored by most that were ringside /press/boxers etc, most had ggg winning. Not many had Canelo winning and plenty had it a draw. (34 for ggg, 2 for canelo, 15 for a draw) why is it that Canelo has never lost on a scorecard that he didn't deserve to lose but historically always gets more rounds scored for him than he deserves? It'd be easier to to say that this was just a close fight that went his way if he didn't have such a history of everything going his way with judges. And I stand by the belief that this happens because he's the money maker in boxing right now during the post Floyd era and him losing wouldn't be good for boxing financially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                did you seriously just post a Sulaiman quote as something that should be taken as non biased?? Cmon now. Listen, here's the truth of what I think, Canelo fought very well and surprised people by coming forward effectively, but I still don't think he did enough to beat ggg. I don't think it's absurd that he got the win but, when you look at how the fight was scored by most that were ringside /press/boxers etc, most had ggg winning. Not many had Canelo winning and plenty had it a draw. (34 for ggg, 2 for canelo, 15 for a draw) why is it that Canelo has never lost on a scorecard that he didn't deserve to lose but historically always gets more rounds scored for him than he deserves? It'd be easier to to say that this was just a close fight that went his way if he didn't have such a history of everything going his way with judges. And I stand by the belief that this happens because he's the money maker in boxing right now during the post Floyd era and him losing wouldn't be good for boxing financially.

who cares what you think of Sulaiman

that quote is absolutely 100% correct, so attempting to discredit Sulaiman (which I agree is not too difficult) is pointless and dishonest

everything that was criticized about Canelo in the first one, this time he did it the other way around... Canelo went forward, threw more punches and fought.....

and everything that was criticized about Golovkin, stayed the same..... still no body-work, still no cutting off the ring with relentless pressure, still no dominance from a fighter who is supposed to be this feared killer

Golovkin lost, even his trainer admitted as much during and after the fight

your two problems are..... the judges were all bang on, within a point of each other..... Sanchez had enough class to admit that the judges are experts who got it right, and that he has no right to question that decision

secondly, that fight like a Mexican bullshht..... it counted

Golovkin's game is coming forward with relentless pressure to break his opponent down, but nothing like that happened..... Golovkin simply could not get his game going, and Canelo did not have that problem, his game was fine

lets face it, you guys are gonna whine about anything that is not a Golovkin win

Comment

• Golovkin got backed up by a smaller fighter who landed more clean hard punches..... he also displayed better ring generalship and defence

Canelo got a clean sweep on the 4 official scoring criteria

there is absolutely nothing to cry about here

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    The only B.S. is coming from you. Andre knows they cheated Nelo in the 1st fight & harold ledderman help create an illusion that Triple L won the fight that's why Andre picked Nelo to win the 2nd fight cuz he KNOWS better.

^This was harold's winner....LMMFAO!
                    hey come on man, Ward is known as a dirty fighter, hence the, i think, [unsurprisingly] "unsporting" comment. just thought it was interesting that his perspective was not, 'Hell yes, trilogy!' but rather, 'take the win and move on, even though it was close'

no clear winner from either fight

well, whatever, it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

lets face it, you guys are gonna whine about anything that is not a Golovkin win
                      let's face it, Canelo fans will think he's won regardless if they're in the 10% minority. Y'all argued that he deserved to win the first fight despite most having it the other way and now think he won this one despite most having scored it the other way. You shouldn't win fights just for fighting better than people thought you would as an underdog or because you're the more popular fighter. If Canelo fought the same exact fight that ggg did and lost, you guys would be saying canelo got robbed. Your view of who deserves to win isn't based on what happened in the ring, it's based on whatever Canelo does is what you'll say won the fight.
                      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 09-19-2018, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X