Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to religious people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believing in another god would probably piss a god off more than being a non believer.

Comment

You have to be a member to be "good".

So no.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Believing in another god would probably piss a god off more than being a non believer.

You would think so, but you can repent against that and all is forgiven. You deny God/Christ just once and you are done for, straight to Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          You would think so, but you can repent against that and all is forgiven. You deny God/Christ just once and you are done for, straight to Hell.
          Oh well heaven would be boring anyway all the interesting people will be in hell.

Comment

just curious, can an atheist get insurance coverage for 'acts of god'?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              just curious, can an atheist get insurance coverage for 'acts of god'?
              I always wanted to watch the film "The man who sued god" but never got around to it.

Comment

I always wanted to watch the film "The man who sued god" but never got around to it.
                in the end, god agreed to a plea deal.

he had to let a black democrat become us president.

Comment

Oh well heaven would be boring anyway all the interesting people will be in hell.
                  Damn right. Just look at the Jehova's Witnesses that knock on the door and ask yourself if you fancy an eternity surrounded by people like them, or go to hell and "suffer" an eternity of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    It's not hard to be good.

Respect life, Respect others, don't be selfish, don't be greedy, don't be arrogant, Love your family.

I don't need religion to tell me that. God taught it to me without using a priest.
                    According to ALL religions this is not sufficient to gain reward. You have to submit to their club or you're toast.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      According to ALL religions this is not sufficient to gain reward. You have to submit to their club or you're toast.
                      All religions?

Are you a theologian?

Comment

Working...
                      X