Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are guns for people that are afraid to get their ass kicked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    i only carry in my car. i think its oveboard to carry to go to the store etc. i notice a pattern for people who open carry here in Az . They look incapable of protecting themselves with their fists. Usually have big lifted trucks compensated for something they lack.
    My brother was stationed in Tucson for years, and he once told me he was in a restaurant and there was a car that drove by and the car backfired. He said 3 rednecks jumped up out of their seats with guns in hand and ran outside. Thats pretty scary if you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Being a badass can get you killed. This isn't highshool. The teacher isn't going to break you up and there's no gurantee the person your fighting isn't packing. There's no guarantee the person who starts a fight with you is the same size. And there's no guarantee they will fight fair.

As long as you're not the one starting fights than I think it perfectly fine to carry and if someone tries to put their hands on you and intends to inflict harm than you have the right to defend yourself the best way possible.

But I feel everyone who decides to carry needs to be properly educated and trained before getting a gun.

In a perfect world this wouldn't be necessary but too many *******s and psychos exist not to have protection.
      IDK man, wouldnt it be best just to walk or run away if you really felt that threatened? And if they did have a gun what makes you think you will shoot them before they shoot you? Chances are a gun would make a bad situation worse. If a gun is involved like say a robbery, they can have my $ and I am going to look down and hands up, I dont care to identify them.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Na nothing wrong with it. Except borderline psychos like mathed shouldn't own one
        So some guy starts flicking me off, cussing me out, gets out of his vehicle punching his fists for literally no reason at all and I warn him that I am armed so as to avoid conflict, the situation went away immediately with no harm to anyone.....................

And I'm a "borderline psycho"? You are the crazy one man.

I had a gun and it allowed me to totally difuse the situation with no violence at all. The OP is talking about throwing blows and stuff.....my situation didn't involve blows, nor shots.

You can say what you want but the facts don't support what you are spreading around.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          IDK man, wouldnt it be best just to walk or run away if you really felt that threatened? And if they did have a gun what makes you think you will shoot them before they shoot you? Chances are a gun would make a bad situation worse. If a gun is involved like say a robbery, they can have my $ and I am going to look down and hands up, I dont care to identify them.
          So where exactly are you going to run when you are sitting in bumper to bumper traffic and an angry individual intent on harming you and/or your property, walks up to your car window? What are you going to do then, because I was about 3 seconds from that happening.

I'm all for avoiding conflict but sometimes conflict looks for you. Suppose that man had a gun and I was stuck there.....I'd be dead, no question at all. But, at least I'd have a fighting chance with my own gun.....right?
          Last edited by mathed; 08-26-2016, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Guns are made to protect those who are overpowered physically and can be victimized.

for example Elderly, those who have handicaps, and those who are law abiding citizens who want to protect their home from intruders and evil people who use their physical size to abuse or hurt others.

But those gang bangers who walk around with guns are straight up chump cowards who cant scrap, like this idiot. Worst part is majority of gang bangers cnat shoot straight they either shoot while running away causing stray bully causalities of kids and innocents.

Listen to his homey in the back llaughing saying hahaah you ****ing puzzy as his friend points the gun saying mira loma to the white boy, once the white boy takes that gun away both bully punks get their ass beat up lol, they aint laughing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Yeah again I am all for people being able to own 1 especially for the purposes of protecting your home or business. Im not for stealing of any sort but if someone is stealing from a private citizens home or small business well then they get what they get. And not to bring up old **** but look at that whole Trayvon Martin incident, Zimmerman should've just taken the ass whoopin. Its very rare you hear of a man beating another man to death with his fist.
              preach !

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Being a badass can get you killed. This isn't highshool. The teacher isn't going to break you up and there's no gurantee the person your fighting isn't packing. There's no guarantee the person who starts a fight with you is the same size. And there's no guarantee they will fight fair.

As long as you're not the one starting fights than I think it perfectly fine to carry and if someone tries to put their hands on you and intends to inflict harm than you have the right to defend yourself the best way possible.

But I feel everyone who decides to carry needs to be properly educated and trained before getting a gun.

In a perfect world this wouldn't be necessary but too many *******s and psychos exist not to have protection.
              guns make ****ty fighters better. ****, even girls fight with their fists. we all gotta go, im going out like a man. no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                So where exactly are you going to run when you are sitting in bumper to bumper traffic and an angry individual intent on harming you and/or your property, walks up to your car window? What are you going to do then, because I was about 3 seconds from that happening.

I'm all for avoiding conflict but sometimes conflict looks for you. Suppose that man had a gun and I was stuck there.....I'd be dead, no question at all. But, at least I'd have a fighting chance with my own gun.....right?
                Well to be honest I skimmed through your post yesterday but my thread wasnt directed to you, I was more surprised at the people that said you shouldve shot him. But my thing is this, the guy was beating his hand with his fist, I think if anything he wanted to kick your ass not get into a fire fight. He was wrong and dumb for doing it, really really dumb actually, he thought he was bad and it couldve cost him his life but you couldve also killed an unarmed man and or or innocent bystanders. When I accidentally cut people off and they get all mad, nowadays I just say sorry. And like I said, if he did have a gun what guarnatees do you have you wouldve killed him before he killed you? Also if he did have a gun and you pull yours out than its the real deal, which means someones getting shot.

Comment

im not afraid...i just like to scare people on the freeway when i get cut off

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    So some guy starts flicking me off, cussing me out, gets out of his vehicle punching his fists for literally no reason at all and I warn him that I am armed so as to avoid conflict, the situation went away immediately with no harm to anyone.....................

And I'm a "borderline psycho"? You are the crazy one man.

I had a gun and it allowed me to totally difuse the situation with no violence at all. The OP is talking about throwing blows and stuff.....my situation didn't involve blows, nor shots.

You can say what you want but the facts don't support what you are spreading around.
                    You were scared, scared like a little pussy, scared of a real man, he'd have ****ed you til you loved him.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I'm a proud gun owner, but I think a lot of people who own guns, especially the ones who walk around with them in public are too afraid of fighting and/or have penis issues.
                      But does this really happen?

I only ask because I live in Texas where open-carry recently became law. Before it went into effect, liberals were all over the media predicting people would be walking around with guns on their hips like in the Old West and we'd see gunfights in the streets regularly.

Despite those Chicken Little predictions, I've yet to see one person carrying openly, and I work in downtown Austin where I see countless people on a daily basis walking around downtown. Of course I've yet to see shootout either.

Comment

Working...
                      X