Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: "I think Khan does the job (On Pacquiao), and does the job well".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch: "I think Khan does the job (On Pacquiao), and does the job well".

http://**********boxing.com/carl-fro...ould-beat-him/

Jenna J: I want to get your commentators view on a fight that may happen in April, Manny Pacquiao vs. Amir Khan, what do you think happens?

Carl Froch: I think Amir Khan does the job, I think he’s too young, fresh, he’s got a high work rate. As long as he doesn’t walk into a shot, he will be okay. Even if he does walk into a shot, I don’t think Pacquiao is the man he used to be, he’s been beat a couple of times now and he lost a fight which was pretty much a no contest against Mayweather.
    Pacquiao’s value to me has dropped, even though he will always be a big name and he will always have some value when he fights. I think with that fight against Mayweather, it’s almost time to hang his gloves up, dare I say. But if he wants to keep fighting and carry on, then he’s well within his right to do that. Me as a boxing fan, it’s not a fight I’m excited about. His performance against Floyd Mayweather was so weak, it’s just not an exciting fight for me. I think Khan does the job and does the job well.

You would think that is Froch supporting Khan, but in reality he is gearing up for a potential Khan win over Pacquiao, so he can say that Pacquiao was shot etc.

You got to love the Cobra, the King of Trolling!

Khan should try to do a job on Algieri first. He should seek a rematch. Khan to do a job on Manny? Hmmmm no. Khan has unwarrant hype. What did Khan do in his career that's so wonderful?

If we listen to Froch, he should have retired after the Ward fight too...

Comment

Looks like Amir had a word or two with Froch back when they were analysts for Sky a few days back.

Comment

Fxck what froch says, he's just a Khan hat... wait, what?

Comment

I think people are really underestimating Pacquiao now

Comment

English boxers always pick other English boxers to win. They are very loyal to each other when it comes to predicting how an English boxer will do against any boxer from another country. It is absolutely meaningless because they always pick their countryman to win. Khan has never done anything in his entire career that would make me think he could beat even an over the hill Pacquiao. He has been knocked down and knocked out by fighters who weren't half as good as Pacquiao. His best welterweight win is the rather harmless Alexander. Pacquiao is a giant step up from anyone Khan ever fought. Pacquiao is still very fast with KO power in both hands and Khan's chin is still as glassy as it ever was. Pacquiao wins by KO almost certainly.

Comment

Does this mean all the turds will start liking Froch now?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Looks like Amir had a word or two with Froch back when they were analysts for Sky a few days back.
                I'm sure Froch was scared to death

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Does this mean all the turds will start liking Froch now?
                  No. All the turds will start hating Froch now because he picked against their god Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    No. All the turds will start hating Froch now because he picked against their god Pacquiao.
                    There are multiple kinds of turds I see..

Comment

Working...
                    X