No announcement yet.

Rosado vs Clottey being worked on for Dec 12 on HBO Latino

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosado vs Clottey being worked on for Dec 12 on HBO Latino

Clottey been really inactive... then again Rosado hasn't won in a boxing ring for more than 3 years already

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Clottey been really inactive... then again Rosado hasn't won in a boxing ring for more than 3 years already
    It evens out, I woulnt mind this fight at all. Rosado is alway up and ready and gives it his all fight now, if it wasnt for his facial tissue giving way etc he would have some major victories under his belt.

Bring it on

Comment

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
      It evens out, I woulnt mind this fight at all. Rosado is alway up and ready and gives it his all fight now, if it wasnt for his facial tissue giving way etc he would have some major victories under his belt.

Bring it on
      Clottey had that one good showing last year, then fought Jorge Silva....I wanna see the Silva fight even though it was probably off tv.

Comment

Decent fight, I got Rosado

Comment

Solid fight. Nice to see Rosado get something after the Kirkland fight fell out.

Rosado isn't the best boxer in the world or anything, but I love that dudes hustle. Rosado is one of those Tyson Fury type cats. Put him in the jungle naked & with nothing & he'll walk out with chinchilla suit & a million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Decent fight, I got Rosado
            Clottey is gonna knock out Rosado

Comment

Why does Rosado continue to get good foghts? His record is awful. Clottey destroys him.

Comment

Rosado is one of the most popular gatekeepers of the sport. He always comes into a fight ready, has his moments where he looks decent but usually comes up short.

Even with Clottey's inactivity I think he beats Rosado. And it has the potential to be a good fight

Comment

This fight is fine but wouldn't it be better if HBO gave exposure to guys from smaller weight classes that have been active and actually defeated someone in the last 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    Why does Rosado continue to get good foghts? His record is awful. Clottey destroys him.
                    Because he fights hard and he doesn't price himself out.

Comment

Working...
                    X