Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[shedding knowledge] Killer mike "Floyd Mayweather Has Dispelled Myths About Blacks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd epitomises the 'money and b1tches' and 'i dont give a fuk' attitude which has become a negative stereotype of blacks in modern society.

Comment

Mayweather is like the modern day Gladiator movie. Except he doesn't die in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Mayweather is like the modern day Gladiator movie. Except he doesn't die in the end.
        or fight like a Gladiator.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          or fight like a Gladiator.
          No but honestly,

Maximus goes from slave to emperror. Floyd goes from boxer, to the biggest powerforce of boxing, by gaining the publics attention.

Comment

What a moron. Floyd is a lowlife who has beaten up multiple women including in front of their kids.

By defending him you're supporting violence against women.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              I think thats a little unfair. Racism is present in nearly all aspects of life, but there also may be many other reasons why one person dislikes another. To assume that because two people are different races, that race is the issue i think isnt right.

Im not white and agree with most things Merchant said about Floyd. But im also very quick to praise Floyd for all his success and ability. Merchant loves his boxers to be fighters and be aggressive. Combine that with floyds attitude and arrogance, and i can understand Merchants hostility.
              Merchant was hating on Mayweather the moment he hit the scene. He was humble and aggressive, but the drunk still approached him with negativity.

I don't think the posters claims are untrue. You just have to look at the racebaiting on this site, the comment section of his videos and articles, and the fact that the usage of the word N***** increased exponentially after hi victory over Pacquiao.

There are legitimate reasons to dislike Mayweather, but it is incredibly dishonest to act as though race is not a significant factor.

Comment

Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Merchant was hating on Mayweather the moment he hit the scene. He was humble and aggressive, but the drunk still approached him with negativity.

I don't think the posters claims are untrue. You just have to look at the racebaiting on this site, the comment section of his videos and articles, and the fact that the usage of the word N***** increased exponentially after hi victory over Pacquiao.

There are legitimate reasons to dislike Mayweather, but it is incredibly dishonest to act as though race is not a significant factor.
                  I think racism does play a part. But if a person doesnt like a fighter from the beginning, there could be many reasons.
                  If Merchant consistently showed hostility towards black fighters than the notion he disliked Floyd because he was black may be justified. But Merchant clearly shows no such thing.

Comment

Funny it's racists when people call Floyd on his antics his cherry picking etc yet anyone else does this its not race thing ..I'm sick of these sensative flow mos and their senesative feelings !! Race had nothing to do with Floyd's criticism ! The greatest boxers in history were black Mike Tyson bit a man's ear off in the ring and is still more beloved more than Fraud !

People dislike Floyd not because of race it's because he never dared to be great just acted like he was the greatest while picking and choosing who to fight while getting paid handsomely for it !! If anyone else who makes this much can get criticized than I don't see why Floyd can't ? Enough with that weak ass arguemnets and pulling the race cards !
                    Last edited by imperial1; 10-25-2015, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

respesct......

full article here,, http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.35999/ti...s-about-blacks
                      Yea you forgot how he duped everyone on steroids he wanted you clean but this joker was juiced to the max so he can deal with the bigger men and have the stamina advantage over you

Comment

Working...
                      X